View Poll Results: When you poop, do you look?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I look at it.

51 85.00%
  • No, that's sick!

9 15.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: When you poop, do you look?

Darkfinn

Question When you poop, do you look?

Okay... this stems from a rather interesting discussion between Hegel and myself about the colour of poop. Apparently the blue dye in certain drinks (Koolaid and Gatorade to name two) will make you shyte a vivid green if ingested in certain quantities.

This leads to the question... when you poop, do you turn and look at it in the toilet?

Seeing if it is a "personal best" perhaps?

The results are public... just so we can have a jolly laugh at our own silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Okay... this stems from a rather interesting discussion between Hegel and myself about the colour of poop. Apparently the blue dye in certain drinks (Koolaid and Gatorade to name two) will make you shyte a vivid green if ingested in certain quantities.

This leads to the question... when you poop, do you turn and look at it in the toilet?

Seeing if it is a "personal best" perhaps?
    Blue #4, and of course I look!

I also have Toto schematics / spec sheets around ... er ... I like toilets and the fact that they're such an understated, elegant, engineered, and necessary part of our life.

I digress ... Did you know that Dutch (and some German) toilets have the drain at the front so that (ostensibly) you can look at your "leavings" for signs of ill-health?

Wacky to those of us in the USA, no?

I think I look, although it's not really to see what it looks like or what color it is, it's more inadvertently looking when I turn around to close the seat/flush

Mesmerale

Yeah, pretty much everything that's been said..

(Okay, only what Pojo has said. )

I mean, who doesn't? Seriously, anyone who is like, turning their head to make sure they don't see it is just being silly!

Absolutely! You have to at least take a little gander. After a good one it's fun to stare in amazement and wonder how that came out of you.

There's something to be said as to the formation of one's stool in how healthily one is eating...

I only look at it since I am looking down while flushing anyways. Plus it's rather handy to know if your bleeding from your butt or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I only look at it since I am looking down while flushing anyways. Plus it's rather handy to know if your bleeding from your butt or not.
    You watch while you flush? You realize germs are flying everywhere when you do that, right?