Comfy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinPeters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I often wonder how people don't want to wear nappies, I'm laying in bed as I type this and just have so many feelings, like I am sitting on a big cloud, there is nothing better than a soft, cosy, fluffy, cushy, cuddly, poofy nappy. Just feels so comfortable, how can anyone not find them comfy haha.

MartinPeters said:
I often wonder how people don't want to wear nappies, I'm laying in bed as I type this and just have so many feelings, like I am sitting on a big cloud, there is nothing better than a soft, cosy, fluffy, cushy, cuddly, poofy nappy. Just feels so comfortable, how can anyone not find them comfy haha.

100% agree, I think we must be the normal ones and peeps that don’t want to wear have it wrong!

Mind you I think the same about peeps that don’t love Imperial Stout, Fortified Wine, Mecha Anime, Swords, Strong Coffee, Capes etc.

If someone asked you to list all your loves (not people) and you had to give up one their is no way I would choose to give up Nappies.

MartinPeters said:
...like I am sitting on a big cloud, there is nothing better than a soft, cosy, fluffy, cushy, cuddly, poofy nappy.

A single reason out of a few as to why I don't totally hate needing diapers.
One of the few things in my life that are comforting and that help with my anxiety(in specific situations).
They're my soft and poofy confidence pants >u<

I love diapers but I don't find them all that comfortable compared to regular underwear or being naked. They bunch up, they're restrictive, they make it harder to move, they trap heat, and they're bad if you've got an itch. They are also puffy and padded but a pillow would do as well for me. They're a huge deal for me but material comfort isn't what's driving it.

I just don't like having a physical need for them--I still love them but there are times where it can be a bit much. I get over it but I still have the occasional moment of frustration at not having any choice in the matter other than do I want wet pants or not?

PaddedDeist said:
I just don't like having a physical need for them--I still love them but there are times where it can be a bit much. I get over it but I still have the occasional moment of frustration at not having any choice in the matter other than do I want wet pants or not?

Yeah, like when I'm at the store and I see some undies with cute prints on them and then I realize "You can't wear those." And I get sad. (Unless they have them very very large. Then I get them HUGE and wear them over my padding like a diaper cover. XD)

I agree with Trevor. While I enjoy wearing now and then, I don't think of comfort and the somewhat limited range of motion they provide as compared to regular underwear as high points. When in the mood, being padded is fun and for me, arrousing. Having to go out and about at work or run multiple errands on a hot day, I would prefer to do without diapers. I will likely never fully give them up, but also glad I don't have to wear them 24/7 either.

MartinPeters said:

I'm going to go with people who DON'T wear diapers... Depending on the diaper though. I do really love the thicker ones :3

MartinPeters said:

Because most people are sheep. They follow what they are told to follow, and do what they are told to do (or not do). And most people are told adults wearing diapers is immoral and a form of pedophilia. They have not real ability to think for themselves, and yeah, get a lot of it wrong as a result.

Slomo said:
Because most people are sheep. They follow what they are told to follow, and do what they are told to do (or not do). And most people are told adults wearing diapers is immoral and a form of pedophilia. They have not real ability to think for themselves, and yeah, get a lot of it wrong as a result.

Definitely this. a lot of misinformation floats around nowadays, and reactions that show shock and disdain to things that fall out of the norm only reinforce and spread this mindset. I do wish more people would be more open-minded, but as it being similar to working for world peace, it's just virtually impossible.

At least my family is accepting of my DL side, including my siblings. My mom set out to raise me and my siblings to not discriminate and be respectful of non-harmful behaviors that fall out of the norm, and I couldn't be more appreciative when it comes to my own family respecting my decision to enjoy wearing diapers.

Oh, and I'll agree, they're one of the comfiest things you can wear. Wearing your own seat cushion is definitely nice, as well as that caressing feeling around your legs and sensitive areas can be relaxing too.

Last edited:
Slomo said:

Well said. Although you can very easily turn tables on that one(given the person has some form of intellect). Thinking that way would mean all incontinent are automatically pedos, including their grandparents/parents or what ever people in their circle that are affected. "So you mean when you mom/dad have IC issues in their late age and wear protection they become pedo?" Ofc they will start relativise their statement then - but you have them on the hook by that point. They will back down to: "No medical issues are something different." Then you can go further and ask why they exactly think wearing diapers for fun could be in any way related to pedophilia. They will not have an exact answer.
They just put it in that corner because they don´t know where to put it elswhere. Because all have been told as toddlers, more or less directly, at somepoint that diapers are actually a bad thing and wearing them will prevent you from becoming a big boy/girl. This means in conclusion that you are inferior if you wear them. Since you wanna archieve to become big and make mommy and daddy proud you follow that lead. But that conclusion of inferiority remains subconsciously withot you beeing aware of it.
If people are confronted with diapers in later points of life they have troubles processing this because of the negative background(wich they are still not aware of). If they hear of persons doing it for fun they just can´t handle it. "What? Adult and wear diapers for the fun? That is not normal(inferiority looms). Diapers are for babys, so if he/she likes them - he/she likes babys. OMG PEDO!" They have no clue about the true origins of infantilism and fetishes. They do not know that you ABs WANT to be the baby yourself and that there is even not a sexual connotation at all and if it is - it is for a mature partner involved in that role play. Plus all the stuff that might happened in your childhood or "normal" things that were processed wrong by the infant brain. There is a vast, mostly unexplored field of research as to from where AB/DL fetishes can stem - so far none of them had anything to do with pedophilia. But that is all intel they do not have, so they hop one a train of thought that makes sense with their misleading information. Sadly it drives in the totally wrong way. And this also plays into the wishes of many of you AB/DL to become IC - you want acceptance/legitimation(inferiority complex looming again).
It all comes back to wrong things that happened in the psyche of all of us at a very early age.
The only way to ever rid this world of this brainwashing is to raise your childs without mobbing them out of diapers. Just lead by example and use a toilet(if you can) they will automatically follow, just put them on the pot and be positive when it worked. There is no need to paint the devil onto the diaper. If you than raise them to not be hostile to stuff that is different but not harmful(like someone here mentioned). The chances are high that they will grow up with an objective and neutral sight on protective garments. They will in most cases not become AB/DL(because you spared them the traumas causing it) but also have less to no trouble with others. Another plus side is, that when they have bedwetting issues after they became dry they might be much less/completely not horrified if they have to wear diapers until it´s fixed. It is building a better world for everyone. :twocents:

:eek:ntopic:Actual thread topic ^^:
But I´m again led astray. While I do not identify as a DL, I learned to enjoy the positive things. Sure regained mobility and taking part in social life are obvious.
Beeing padded in this soft material is really a better sensation than normal underwear. I put on a boxer last year just to recall how it feels. It was rough and felt foreign in comparison. Wearing a diaper has really bacame the new normal. I even do not recognize the diaper anymore if I not focus on it, nor feel I hindered in my movement in any way. That said - I do have some modified overpants I wear when jogging because prolonged movement at higher speeds will cause sore spots on the inner sides of the thighs.
Putting on a fresh diaper really feels great now. Cozy, tender and calming - I´m now totally protected again.
This is even intesified when I get ready for bed. Wrapping me up extra carefully and double checking everything to make sure the diaper can do it´s job. When finished, it is such a great feeling of relief lying is this fluffy safety cushion. :cloud9: Really let´s me sleep well and tight. And waking up the next day and seeing that there are no leaks anywhere despite a well soaked diaper is very satisfying. I haven´t had a leak in years! :smile1:
Yeah, diapers can feel awesome if you let it happen and focus on the positive things.

One word. Paragraph

I would rather be normal, and without a neurological defect. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back