Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Season is over!!!!

Default Season is over!!!!

Yes... another rant from me in one day. :P

Nooooo. Sunday was the last day for snowboarding... and it sucked. . To do two runs it took an hour... and I only winded up doing four runs. It was like slushing instead of snowing... which made the snow really sticky so you could not go fast at all. I could point my board straight down hill and when I got to the bottom...slowly that is it stopped and i had to skate a to the chairlift. ALong with that it was ultra foggy and windy and wet. (wet= to nasty slushing wet wet snowing that is.)

But I did get to go up for the last few runs... so it cool i guess.

BUT ...

That just means wakeboarding season is around the corner!!!!

YAR!

diaperedwolfcub

Sweet, wakeboarding is really cool. I'm more of a skier personaly, and for me the water ski season just started. Today was my first day on the water this year, and it was so much fun. My vest got smaller... fine I got bigger, but I needed too, I was soooo skinny. Well, my vest was a little small so it was hard to take in deep breaths, so I got winded quickly and only got in a few really good cuts. I was suprised at how quickly my form came back too me.

Haha. So awesome... but at the same time so unfair!!! I wanna be on the water.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    Don't forget to kiss my ring.

Ya, the water is amazing. I wore a wet suit, even though I probably didn't need to. The water was shocking at first, but over all not that cold. But it's usually not the water that gets you cold, its sitting in the boat letting the wind slap across your soaking wet bare skin. That's cold.

I'm so amped for the water-ski season. It's such a good work out, and so much fun.

Yeah, I feel the exact same way. Sunday was the last day of skiing here too, only one trail open, half of it already brown. I only got in three runs myself, but whatever, at least I got to ski in May.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Don't forget to kiss my ring.

Ya, the water is amazing. I wore a wet suit, even though I probably didn't need to. The water was shocking at first, but over all not that cold. But it's usually not the water that gets you cold, its sitting in the boat letting the wind slap across your soaking wet bare skin. That's cold.

I'm so amped for the water-ski season. It's such a good work out, and so much fun.
    Hella. That is definitely the coldest part. :P. What I don't understand though is that jumping in the water is cold, being on the boat is cold after getting back in.... but when you get up on the wakeboard it is not really cold. Do you feel the same way? So weird. You would think that would be the chilliest part. :P

*kisses your ring*

diaperedwolfcub

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Yeah, I feel the exact same way. Sunday was the last day of skiing here too, only one trail open, half of it already brown. I only got in three runs myself, but whatever, at least I got to ski in May.
    Yea Ace... actually everything was opened up at the resort I went too, (they could probably stay open for another two weeks really.) The only thing that was closed was their chutes. But it is nice that we got to go up on the last day, and get a few runs in.

diaperedwolfcub

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    *kisses your ring*
    Woo Hoo!

It's probably not as cold on a wake board because the board is so big your hair doesn't get wet when you get up. Well, at least the last time I tried it my hair didn't get wet... I don't know about you.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Woo Hoo!

It's probably not as cold on a wake board because the board is so big your hair doesn't get wet when you get up. Well, at least the last time I tried it my hair didn't get wet... I don't know about you.
    Hmmm... I'm not sure, but its wet already because I dive in the water before putting my wakeboard on.... and then it gets wet again when I do my flips... :P

Maby it's warmer because your doing flips and the adrenalin is kicking in.

Well, I wen't skiing again today, and I am SO SORE! Every odd normally un-used muscle was worked to it's breaking point and I hurt because of it. So worth it.