Not open for further replies.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
This is a personal update I just wanted to share. I have been alone since 2016 and have been trying not to date someone who is just ABDL because I have other interests that are much more important to me. I have talked to many but made little progress but this week an amazing thing happened. I feel like I found a needle in a haystack. I started talking to an older man (by ten years) on a non ABDL dating site and we really hit it off. We have tons of stuff in common and even went to the same private school ten years apart so we know a lot of the same people from school and alumni events over the years. So we are supposed to meet next week at my house and I figured I better tell him about wearing since I wear 24/7 and am not about to stop just because my date wants to give me a hug. So I started talking about my thoughts on the issue mostly from a medical standpoint about how I did a lot of research on the subject because I had some issues and he said, "I still wet the bed too ha ha Ha ha ha" Needless to say I have been very, very ecstatic about this because it was the last thing I expected. It is too good to be true. I am so excited! I am so glad I stuck with it and didn't just pick someone where all we had in common was underwear choices.

It just goes to show you, you never when and where, but if you just take a few chances, good things may happen. Wishing you the best in this potentially mutually padded relationship.

Congratulations! I hope things continue to go well with him. :)

Congratulations girl. Hope everything goes well, you've been through a lot. You deserve to be happy.

Congratulations!!!
I’m so happy to hear this :) You deserve it.

Congrats and I hope this works out for you and that he's everything you want in a SO. Sometimes life does shine down on us.

Best of luck. Wish you all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back