LimeBloodedNoir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
This Post Is Less About Incontinence And More FOR Incontinences

I am stressed, to the point where Im having some... Issues. Im afraid im going to wet myself and I think I need diapers more then I once thought. But my biggist issue is- well... constipation... :(

Questions!

Whats the best food to make stool harder or softer?

Whats the best food for constipation?

What experiences do YOU guys have with this?

Any tips on how to calm my bowls down???

Thanks for reading!

tumblr_oyy91gQUiI1u3yu3no2_r1_500.gif

- - - Updated - - -

[Off topic update]

Im so afraid im gonna pee and I only have one diaper and its on me... Someone save meee...
tumblr_op6qzq0aSc1ruw158o1_500.gif

Cheese, lots of cheese.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Anything high in fiber is good for constipation and regularity. That's typically going to be vegetables, beans, fruits, and whole wheat bread or pasta.

As for wearing your last diaper, I would highly suggest buying more. If you are short on cash at the moment then check out your local good will as they often have cheap diapers on hand. Also, don't let your supply get so low before buying more. Try to always leave one full pack of diapers unopened as a sort of emergency supply. This way you will ways have some on hand, even with unexpected supply problems.

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Slomo said:
Anything high in fiber is good for constipation and regularity. That's typically going to be vegetables, beans, fruits, and whole wheat bread or pasta.

As for wearing your last diaper, I would highly suggest buying more. If you are short on cash at the moment then check out your local good will as they often have cheap diapers on hand. Also, don't let your supply get so low before buying more. Try to always leave one full pack of diapers unopened as a sort of emergency supply. This way you will ways have some on hand, even with unexpected supply problems.

Good will has DIAPERS??? Jesus thats NEWS TO ME!!!
Im looking up my nearest good will right as i speak! Thank you SO SO SO MUCH for this info!

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Im looking up my nearest good will right as i speak! Thank you SO SO SO MUCH for this info!

Well, not always. Everything good will sells is dependent on what gets donated to them. They won't always have adult diapers for sale, but it comes up enough to at least look every now and then. Also, be preparred for what they might have to be of a really low quality. Though it may be enough to "get you through" till you can buy some decent diapers.

Slomo said:
Well, not always. Everything good will sells is dependent on what gets donated to them. They won't always have adult diapers for sale, but it comes up enough to at least look every now and then. Also, be preparred for what they might have to be of a really low quality. Though it may be enough to "get you through" till you can buy some decent diapers.

Whats the worst diapers you found at good will? Out of curiosity.

- - - Updated - - -

Bladderbrain said:
Cheese, lots of cheese.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Good thing I like cheese!

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Whats the worst diapers you found at good will? Out of curiosity.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing I like cheese!

Pretty much any diaper that is issued by an insurance company, or otherwise found in major food/drug stores. They are all useless crap as far as I'm concerned, and you couldn't pay me to use any of them (and I'm incontinent).

The one that takes the boobie prize has got to be the cloth like disposables called wings, and made by covideen. I swear they hold exactly one tee spoon before leaking.

Slomo said:
Pretty much any diaper that is issued by an insurance company, or otherwise found in major food/drug stores. They are all useless crap as far as I'm concerned, and you couldn't pay me to use any of them (and I'm incontinent).

The one that takes the boobie prize has got to be the cloth like disposables called wings, and made by covideen. I swear they hold exactly one tee spoon before leaking.

Dang-. I never realized how bad they are in comparison to everything else out there.
Have I just scraped the surface of an even bigger rabbet hole?

LimeBloodedNoir said:

If you're lucky maybe you can find Tranquility, GoodNites and maybe some booster pads from time to time, I have seen them in a Goodwill near me.
Salvation Army might have some too. Usually they only have the lame cheap medical kind or Presto brand diapers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back