• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

The generic "Hello forum" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeInPlastic

Patron Saint Of Plastic Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
As it is ye olde tradition to make an introduction thread, so will I.

I´ve been diagnosed, along with other stuff, with a severe bladder incontinence since my mid/late twens. But I made it through hell and back.
I learned to understand why we fear diapers so much and are embarresed of wearing them as adults. On this way I also learned more about the ABDL community and that this urge they feel is not something these persons willingly choose, that it is something that stems from earliest childhood and that there is also nothing wrong about it.
The interactions with the ABDL community and more open minded incontinent played a big part in accepting my fate and be at peace with diapers - even liking them(although I would not say that I´m a DL). They are nice little helpers with huge benefits(and a few downsides if you HAVE to wear them).

I decided to join this forum because I read a thread that I just had to comment on. I learned from this community to cope with diapers and so I felt it was the time to give a little something back.

Edit(a bit of stuff about me): I do enjoy playing video games very much. Apart from that I like to ride my motorbike on a nice day and going to concerts and festivals. I also try to do sports regularly - sometimes with more success, sometimes with less.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello LifeInPLastic and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

It is always nice to hear about members that have benefited from the information on the site.

So what is some of your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome

Egor

I'll also say welcome and well done on your introduction thread.

LifeInPlastic said:
As it is ye olde tradition to make an introduction thread, so will I.

I´ve been diagnosed, along with other stuff, with a severe bladder incontinence since my mid/late twens. But I made it through hell and back.
I learned to understand why we fear diapers so much and are embarresed of wearing them as adults. On this way I also learned more about the ABDL community and that this urge they feel is not something these persons willingly choose, that it is something that stems from earliest childhood and that there is also nothing wrong about it.
The interactions with the ABDL community and more open minded incontinent played a big part in accepting my fate and be at peace with diapers - even liking them(although I would not say that I´m a DL). They are nice little helpers with huge benefits(and a few downsides if you HAVE to wear them).

I decided to join this forum because I read a thread that I just had to comment on. I learned from this community to cope with diapers and so I felt it was the time to give a little something back.

Cheers

Good Evening and Welcome!

I myself am incontinent, since I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

egor said:
So what is some of your hobbies and interests?

Yeah, I totally forgot that part. Well, it was late so I blame it on the clock. ^^

I do enjoy playing video games very much. Apart from that I like to ride my motorbike on a nice day and going to concerts and festivals. I also try to do sports regularly - sometimes with more success, sometimes with less.

That pretty much seals the deal.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back