Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I say boom boom boom asian babies let me hear you say wayoo

Last edited:
Sorry you're having difficulties adjusting to Australia but I certainly can understand that. You writing in English is very good. Are you using a translation program or do you just write in English better than speaking it? I was never much good learning another language, something I had to do in high school and college.

:0 I cant tell if this is a joke or not ops
lol

dogboy said:
Sorry you're having difficulties adjusting to Australia but I certainly can understand that. You writing in English is very good. Are you using a translation program or do you just write in English better than speaking it? I was never much good learning another language, something I had to do in high school and college.
Thanks, I dont use translation software and I always try to avoid using those kind of things just so I can improve my English “authentically”. I do believe my writing is better than my speaking mostly because I cant pronounce some words and vowels properly. I speak basically the same as I write, its just the accent that makes conversation less fluent and awkward sometimes.

Ps I edited the post because its too deep and personal :sweatdrop:

dogboy said:
When I was in high school the Spanish teacher was Mrs. Napp and her daughter was in my graduatihg class WE never called her by name we all called her "sleepy eye" can actualy Speak french, toast,fry,bread kiss, honestly I sucked at other languages because in had no intrest in learning to speak any American used dialect of spanish or Italian if it was less than usefull to do each it to somebody from there AND THEM NOT UNDERSTAND.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My English not perfect sometimes,
It depends on what I'm saying.

vietnamesebabyboi said:
Thanks, I dont use translation software and I always try to avoid using those kind of things just so I can improve my English “authentically”. I do believe my writing is better than my speaking mostly because I cant pronounce some words and vowels properly. I speak basically the same as I write, its just the accent that makes conversation less fluent and awkward sometimes.

Ps I edited the post because its too deep and personal :sweatdrop:

xionghaizi said:
My English not perfect sometimes,
It depends on what I'm saying.

Both of you guy have good English writing from what I'm looking at. I've seen some native English people with absolutely horrible writing- with all kinds of bad excuses to try and back them up too. And your writing is WAY better in spite of having a actual legitimate reason for it not to be.

I'm with Slomo you guys are doing awesome ,
Go "try" and read some of mine ,i'm american born and raised but between a brain injury and leftover cognitive issues from a stroke ,i can be a long winded tough read sometimes .

Obviously I don't do it to be a dick ! But I have good and bad days ,so your doing awesome .

I think I have seen the self imposed "grammar police" here maybe twice ,generally they get a clue and drop the issue pretty quickly.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back