• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello New to site

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCat

Contributor
Hi I am from Canada and giving a quick introduction , thanks for letting me join:smile1:

Hi there FireCat,

I actually introduced myself to you when I saw your reply to another thread. I saw your introduction here and it never hurts to say hello again.

As a fellow Canadian AB, from Nova Scotia, welcome to the site.

If possible could you let us know a little more about yourself, that way you'll make lots of padded pals on here with similar interests.

For instance, I really like movies, drawing, hockey and of course cartoons of all types. What do you like to do?

I hope you enjoy your time on the site and have fun :)

I like nature , animals , very open minded , and accepting towards others , I like bike riding , not into sports , ( More to do with my incontinent condition) , Do like movies , and interested in learning about different societies and cultures , as well as having a few business , I am Songwriter and actor published through SOCAN and IMDb .
I like to learn new things and endeavour to attain a higher level of Knowable and enlightenment .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back