Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hey everyone, sense My brother left for the army, Life has steady improved. First off, I think I know what my little side is, Basically, It's a boy who knows he's a boy but likes to be treated like/called a little girl. Not sure what the name for that is though, Probably Sissy, or Fem-boy. Also, I am sorry for some of my threads on here, I was at a really dark time when I posted those. I wasn't sure about who I was and my brother was being an Jerk and It was really starting to effect me as a person. But at least now I know things are getting better in my life. Don't get me wrong, it isn't perfect, It's reality, How could it be, but now I know at least who I am and I am at a better place now, and thank you all for helping me, and sorry I was kinda rude to you all:eek:.

KittyninjaW said:
Hey everyone, sense My brother left for the army, Life has steady improved. First off, I think I know what my little side is, Basically, It's a boy who knows he's a boy but likes to be treated like/called a little girl. Not sure what the name for that is though, Probably Sissy, or Fem-boy. Also, I am sorry for some of my threads on here, I was at a really dark time when I posted those. I wasn't sure about who I was and my brother was being an Jerk and It was really starting to effect me as a person. But at least now I know things are getting better in my life. Don't get me wrong, it isn't perfect, It's reality, How could it be, but now I know at least who I am and I am at a better place now, and thank you all for helping me, and sorry I was kinda rude to you all:eek:.

I'm glad things are getting better for you. Yes, I remember how you brother treated you so I'm sure you're very glad to get a break from him. Maybe the Army will help your brother to become a more responsible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back