How to get the courage to wear diapers out of the safety of my room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyPrinceBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I am a Little who enjoys wearing diapers, but only in the privacy of my own room. I want to be able to wear them to work, and around the house, but I fear that someone will see them. My mom and dad knows about me being an Little, but they're not supportive at all. They know about my bottle and pacis, but not my diapers. They'd totally freak out if they knew I wore them.

Are there any diaper brands that are thinner, like less seeable through pants? I want to be able to wear them freely in public, but I don't want to get caught. Anyone have any experiences with this?

~BabyPrinceBoy xoxo

I know there are more experienced public wearers than I on this site, hopefully, they will chime in as well as I think they can be more practical with their advice, but I have worn outside of my apartment on more than a few occasions and I have never been caught.

I actually wear a pair of underpants and baggy clothing over whatever diaper I wear. Underwear I find reigns in the puff and makes the diaper bulge a lot less noticeable. If you slide a pair of baggy pants over that, no one will be able to tell anything. This two part system, underwear over the diaper and baggy pants has worked wonders for me thus far. I only wear outside of my house if I am heading to an AB or a DL friend's place. I don't worry about the bulk of my diaper in these situations because like I said the underwear and baggy pants combo really reduces the puff and it also curtails crinkling as well.

I also think a large part of being comfortable wearing out and about is mindset, you just can't worry or be paranoid about someone finding out. This is easier said than done, I was nervous when I wore out to friend's places the first few times, but I realized that I had the walk down, my underwear and baggy pants system really did conceal it well and most people you bump into on the street are either A) not going to notice or B) notice, but not be bold enough to say anything out loud.

In answer to your thinner brand question, there are some thinner diapers out there that some of my more 24/7, wear to work pals use. Some of them use just regular store brand briefs as they are awfully thin, but they aren't very functional, although, it doesn't sound like you'd be using in public, just wearing discretely underneath your normal clothes. I've also heard that ABU Pre-Schools are thin in comparison to their other brands making them a good on the go diaper. I have also heard good things about Pull-Up/Pull-On style briefs like the ones offered by North Shore or Bambino.

Hopefully this helps and like I said, I'm sure you'll be having a bunch of more experienced out and about wearers offering their advice as well :)

Pretty much what was said above--looser-fittings pants and underwear over the diaper add a lot of stealth to most diapers. You do not have to go with a thinner diaper unless what you wear is really thick. Plain onesies can also increase stealth when you have to bend over or crouch.

I say this a lot in these kind of posts but the following is still true--most people are pretty oblivious and simply won't notice something unless it is extremely obvious. This trait is your best camouflage.

Once you wear outside enough, you can relax and enjoy the outside world while padded.

I take it that you are wearing diapers as a thrill or a fantasy - thus if you don't need to use diapers then you don't need to have the real thick noisy crinkly kind
and skip the plastic diaper panty covers.
Also consider getting Trainers - diaper pants made of some multiple layers of absorbent material still much less thicker than diapers.
Can create the same feeling as wearing diapers and would be easily concealed under clothing and with a normal waist band causing no raised eyebrows.

If you don't have a need for diapers then you can alter the game to wear similar gear.

Now if there is a need for diapers because of incontinence issues why the hiding and embarrassment of it ?

Yeah we're going to need to know if you intend on using your diapers or not, and if so how much (like flooding or controlled releasing)? If you normally release all your pee at once (like normally), then thin diapers are the opposite of what you really want. After all, a thin diaper that has leaked is WAY more noticeable than a thick one that has done its job.

Better than going with thin diapers, you should consider going with looser fitting (one size larger) pants. Black is always best in case you do still leak too.

A couple of simple exercises for you:

1) Next time you are at the shopping mall, go sit in a cafe and have a coffee. Sit somewhere where you can see everyone going about their business. Now watch what they are doing, acting, saying. I can guarantee to you that the people you observe in the Mall are NOT looking for people who are wearing diapers, or would even have a shred of thought about "is that man/woman wearing a diaper?"

2) During the same trip to the Mall, have a look at what people are wearing. Put yourself in their shoes for a second, and think about whether what that person is wearing would conceal or advertise themselves wearing a diaper. Are the clothes a little too risque/revealing/risky to wear a diaper under?

You'll get a good feel just on that observation exercise how inattentive people really are, and give yourself some ideas on what to wear in order to conceal a diaper.

Go and have fun!

The fashionable trend today is to wear tight pants leggings jeggings for women and even so for men not exactly skin tight but snug fitting.
So what has that got to do with you - well wearing these tight fitting outfits are not going to be suitable for you - yet you don't want to be
wearing yoga athletic pants unless that is what you are doing right at the moment. Beware of whites light colors pastels these are not going
to offer the coverage you need for concealment. You might get by with minimal diaper coverage if you are not a heavy wetter. If you can
change diapers as often as you leak great (expensive but it works). If a heavy wetter now then the outer gear is going to have to compensate for
this - wearing a heavy bulky sweater sweat shirt of slightly larger shirt for the top will help balance out the proportion of the diapered bottom.
Weather is going to play a factor in this heavy onset - winter OK - summer you are going to have to rethink the whole game plan. Wearing beach
pant Bermuda bottoms should work but watch the BACK waist line for coverage - you are going to have a different game plan if going into the
surf or water - the diaper will drag you under and be more aggressive heavy and noticeable.
All this is going to bear on your mind set about being self conscious about public diaper wearing - look back at the previous posts and come to terms
of what just is going on in peoples minds going about their business and not being the least bit concerned about diapers or what a person is wearing
for underwear gear unless it really is obvious. You don't have to make excuses
for wearing diapers - it is what it is - you are doing the best you can for the
situation that you are in ! Take care and good luck !

When I first started wearing nappies/diapers out in public I was nervous but I started to realise that nobody looking to see if you are padded underneath your trousers/pants. I then became more confident about going out padded and wearing different types of nappies/diapers when doing so, I mostly wear jogging bottoms/sweat pants when going out. Hopefully this helps.

I've worn constantly for several years and literally NO ONE has ever noticed.

Unless you're roving around acting odd, no one is really going to pay much attention to what you're doing OR wearing.

CuddleWoozle said:
I've worn constantly for several years and literally NO ONE has ever noticed.

Unless you're roving around acting odd, no one is really going to pay much attention to what you're doing OR wearing.

I've worn thick diapers at my quite office for over 15 years. Still nobody has noticed yet (unless I've already told them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back