Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeGoesOn223

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hey guys, I am currently wearing my last diaper. I dont know if I can cope as I do not have the funds to get more....I live near Melbourne Australia...help please..

You can't really expect anyone to willing give you free diapers. If you really need diapers to help cope with life, you should have timed out an order for around the time you were going to run out.

I don't now about Australia - in the USA there are Charities and places that aid people in need of services and supplies.
Check out any medical hospital available to see if they can help your situation.
That being noted shipping diapers to Australia is cost prohibited.

So perhaps you are going to have to get inventive and make your own with pads soakers small hand towels to
line a suitable panty to take care of number -1- as for number -2- lets hope that you still have control over that.

If this was your first time posting I would suspect a troll - but you have posted enough times here that that is
not an issue. Seemingly as embarrassing as it may be if you are down on your luck you are going to ask for help -
free complimentary diaper products if they are available in your country and as mentioned above you will have
to manage ways to extend use of what you can get. I can't speak for the ADISC Forum - but can offer my
sympathies and offer ideas to make you comfortable. Other forum readers may have better ideas ? ? ?

I would suggest once you are able to purchase more that you also look into getting a few cloth ones to have on hand for emergency stash depletion situations.

They don't quite scratch the itch like disposables do, at least not for me anyway but I would say they are far better than nothing.

You can get drynites from coles or woolworths and depends tab nappies in chemist warehouse for less than 12 bucks m8. They are pretty good for the price. Also from melbourne :)

It really sucks to go without padding. I might find myself in the same situation pretty soon unfortunately. Hopefully you can find a way to get more :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back