Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Incontinence in school

I remember after I had started wearing diapers full-time again at age 16; I was getting on the bus for kindergartners and special needs students to come home for the day and this little boy named Robbie must have seen my diaper peek out from my pants. But anyway, he asked me what my name was and I told him my name and then he asked me if I'm "PT". I didn't give it second thought that the PT that he was talking about was potty trained. It kind of embarrassed me when he said "You mean you aren't potty trained!" But I didn't let it bother me. I knew I needed my diapers. Later, after he, his sister, and myself became friends; we were riding our bikes in our neighborhood. Robbie one day apologized to me for the embarrassment on the bus but I told him don't worry about it. One summer day, we were out riding our bikes and I decided that I would take my shorts off and ride around wearing just my socks, shoes, shirt, and diaper. Robbie did the same. He was wearing a Pampers diaper that day! I asked him why he was wearing a diaper and he said he wet the bed the previous night but he likes wearing those diapers. I later found out that the reason why Robbie went back to wearing diapers is because he was being abused and he wore them not only for bedwetting; but for emotional comfort as well. Robbie did not live with his sister. He was visiting his sister for the summer. I felt bad for Robbie because sometimes he would show me scars where his dad had beat him. He didn't want to go back to his dad's after summer vacation ended. Turned out that he wouldn't have to because his mom and his sister got custody of Robbie over the summer. Robbie still wore his diapers till he finally conquered bedwetting, but also still wore them for emotional support after all he had been through in his young life.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Sigh...
    School is the worst place to be as an incontinent disabled kid.
    Because of my wetting and occasional pooping in my clothes, I was mercilessly teased and told I was just a baby and would never be a big boy.
    Anyway, at my age of 60, I am happier being back in diapers 24 hours around the clock.
    Agreed once you get to a certain age wearing a nappy is not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ST50 View Post
    Agreed once you get to a certain age wearing a nappy is not a big deal.
    I also concur.
    I am content and happy being utterly incontinent and not potty trained anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    I also concur.
    I am content and happy being utterly incontinent and not potty trained anymore.
    I was only potty trained for a mere 3 years of my life. Really not even that if you count the fact that i stiil wore a diaper to bed even after I became potty trained at age 13. So you might say with the diaper wearing at night for bedwetting after potty training at 13; I've been diapered my whole life.

I've also had this problem and got bullied for it, too. But I was lucky, because there were some friends, who stayed with me no matter what, so I could almost pay no attention to the bullies...

Quote Originally Posted by Elenwen View Post
    I've also had this problem and got bullied for it, too. But I was lucky, because there were some friends, who stayed with me no matter what, so I could almost pay no attention to the bullies...
    I am sorry you got bullied. I was never bullied some micky taking but that was all. Even though I wet the bed my good mates didn't care.

Well, at least I learned a good lesson from it. I mean, when it all just started I didn't even give a second thought about my condition, maybe even thought everyone was like that (I don't really remember), but then came school and realisation and everything...

I had bedwetting issues through my entire childhood. It was nearly every night until I switched schools when I was 11. My new school was great; I instantly made friends and our class teacher was just the nicest and most caring person ever. We all respected her and she returned us the respect. My bedwetting started getting less frequent and finally it stopped and I thought it was gone for good.

About a year later we had our last field trip/camp school together as a class. I was sleeping in a room with three of my friends, top bunk. It should come as no surprise that I wet the bed that night, but luckily for me I had woken up before anyone else so I did my best to hide the evidence and headed outside. All I can remember is me sitting outside the building on a bench and just crying silently in my wet college pants. I don't know how long I sat, but at some point our class teacher walked by and asked me if something was wrong. I told her what had happened and she told me to get dry clothes, take a shower and forget about it; She would handle it. After everyone else woke up and we were all going to breakfast I was sure my friends had noticed, but they didn't say anything.

That was the most embarrassing incident I had at school(luckily?) and to this day I can't believe how my friends didn't notice. Or maybe they just never told me.

Just want to share my own story if that's cool: In elementary school I used to get bullied a little bit for still being in diapers but I guess people lost interest in me early. It helped that I was otherwise well liked and didn't really give much of a reaction to it. Another kid was in diapers not as long as me but made a big scene whenever someone made fun of him for anything at all so he was usually the target, even when he was in normal underwear and everyone knew I was still in diapers.

In middle school I was either in pullups or just normal briefs for most of it so it wasn't really an issue. Usually I only had to deal with the occasional reminder that I wore diapers so late when someone wanted a reaction out of me but I tried to never give it and it made everyone else dislike them so I was usually left alone.

In high school I started to lose control again and had to go back to pullups and eventually diapers. I was really good at hiding it for the most part so I think most people didn't know (or at least people didn't let on that they knew). Plus I was popular enough that no one disliked me but not so much so that I got unwanted attention. Most my friends knew but didn't care. I had a few embarrassing moments but nothing I was bullied for. I guess I'm pretty lucky.