Incontinence in school

Status
Not open for further replies.
caitianx said:
Sigh...
School is the worst place to be as an incontinent disabled kid.
Because of my wetting and occasional pooping in my clothes, I was mercilessly teased and told I was just a baby and would never be a big boy.
Anyway, at my age of 60, I am happier being back in diapers 24 hours around the clock.

Agreed once you get to a certain age wearing a nappy is not a big deal.

ST50 said:
Agreed once you get to a certain age wearing a nappy is not a big deal.

I also concur.
I am content and happy being utterly incontinent and not potty trained anymore.

I've also had this problem and got bullied for it, too. But I was lucky, because there were some friends, who stayed with me no matter what, so I could almost pay no attention to the bullies...

Elenwen said:
I've also had this problem and got bullied for it, too. But I was lucky, because there were some friends, who stayed with me no matter what, so I could almost pay no attention to the bullies...

I am sorry you got bullied. I was never bullied some micky taking but that was all. Even though I wet the bed my good mates didn't care.

Well, at least I learned a good lesson from it. I mean, when it all just started I didn't even give a second thought about my condition, maybe even thought everyone was like that (I don't really remember), but then came school and realisation and everything...

I had bedwetting issues through my entire childhood. It was nearly every night until I switched schools when I was 11. My new school was great; I instantly made friends and our class teacher was just the nicest and most caring person ever. We all respected her and she returned us the respect. My bedwetting started getting less frequent and finally it stopped and I thought it was gone for good.

About a year later we had our last field trip/camp school together as a class. I was sleeping in a room with three of my friends, top bunk. It should come as no surprise that I wet the bed that night, but luckily for me I had woken up before anyone else so I did my best to hide the evidence and headed outside. All I can remember is me sitting outside the building on a bench and just crying silently in my wet college pants. I don't know how long I sat, but at some point our class teacher walked by and asked me if something was wrong. I told her what had happened and she told me to get dry clothes, take a shower and forget about it; She would handle it. After everyone else woke up and we were all going to breakfast I was sure my friends had noticed, but they didn't say anything.

That was the most embarrassing incident I had at school(luckily?) and to this day I can't believe how my friends didn't notice. Or maybe they just never told me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back