Friend told me he peed his pants on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eriksrud

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a professional friend . . . we're kind of on adversarial sides of the same industry and get together a few times a year to drink beer and chat about our jobs.

I had him over for a fire on the patio and figured, since it's dark and the fire is crackling, I might as well wear a diaper...no way he would ever know.

So I'm sitting there in a slightly wet diaper and he starts telling me about how he was thinking about all these things adults just don't do, and how silly most of them are . . . and in a moment of rebellion he decided to just pee his pants (while alone in his back yard).

While he was telling me how his wife reacted I started wondering if my own reaction was too subdued . . . I pretty much reacted like it was no big deal. There was a moment when I almost told him why I'm not grossed out by peeing your pants . . . but then I thought better of it.

Maybe I'll bring it up if we ever chat about this again . . . it would be nice to have someone in my life who I could talk to face to face about my "rebellion."

Hmmm. Well I think that may have been how I started way back in high school. I didn't even think about diapers until decades later. I would talk about it again next time. Maybe ask if he has done it again in a round about way. Then see where it goes from there. Maybe get together a third time before telling him about your situation. Remember that tmi could cost you a friend. On the other hand, you might be introducing your friend to a wonderful new lifestyle.

P.S. How did his wife react? Probably not too well, right?

She pulled a weird face.

Eriksrud said:
She pulled a weird face.

To be expected. That's why so many of us hide our diapers. Even though I'm ic I think my wife still has issues with my pad and diaper wearing. She can relate to the pads as she did wear them monthly for several years.

I've never had an adult friend wet him self but as a kid one of my class mates used to pee his pants all the time and I am pretty sure he did it deliberately. He seemed to maintain just the right sized wet path in his shorts and never cared if he was wet or who new he had wet him self. I like wetting my self too. I used to often wet just enough to feel wet but hopefully no one noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back