• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

PullupLvr303 Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

PullupLvr303

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi guys I’m PullUpLvr303. I’m new here and I’d like to introduce myself.

I am a diaper lover and have been since I was very very young. My earliest memory is my mom diapering me and scolding me for not being potty trained yet while doing it. I protested and cried so badly when she took me out of diapers. I never wet the bed either (I always wish I did) so it wasn’t until after high school that I got to wear diapers again.

Now days I wear Goodnites/Drynites and Huggies Pull-ups every single night to bed. I’m not a bed wetter but I always wake up in the middle of the night and wet them anyways. I love waking up with my diaper completely soaked.

As for hobbies and interests, I’m a very avid computer gamer. I like to play highly competitive and strategic video games online and often coordinate with my friends. I’m also a huge fan of auto racing and I like to bring my car to the local track.

I’m looking forward to getting to know this community from here on out. Thanks for reading my introduction.

PullupLvr303 said:
Hi guys I’m PullUpLvr303. I’m new here and I’d like to introduce myself.

I am a diaper lover and have been since I was very very young. My earliest memory is my mom diapering me and scolding me for not being potty trained yet while doing it. I protested and cried so badly when she took me out of diapers. I never wet the bed either (I always wish I did) so it wasn’t until after high school that I got to wear diapers again.

Now days I wear Goodnites/Drynites and Huggies Pull-ups every single night to bed. I’m not a bed wetter but I always wake up in the middle of the night and wet them anyways. I love waking up with my diaper completely soaked.

As for hobbies and interests, I’m a very avid computer gamer. I like to play highly competitive and strategic video games online and often coordinate with my friends. I’m also a huge fan of auto racing and I like to bring my car to the local track.

I’m looking forward to getting to know this community from here on out. Thanks for reading my introduction.

Welcome to ADISC PullupLvr303! That was a great into. What kind of car do you race?

Welcome PullupLvr303 to ADISC!

Thanks for sharing part of yourself with our community. It is not always easy to tell our own story to others, but by doing so, it is one way to find friends and support from others. So again, thanks for sharing. I hope that you will continue to participate with others here, both by reading and posting in the forum threads.

I think you will find many others that share in your interests of computer gaming here. I myself am not a gamer. I have to admit I am pretty much busy outside most of the time and while I like to play them, I just don't have the time. I do like fast cars and miss my Ford Mustang that I had in high school. If I still had it, it would certainly be a classic and fun to show off in. When I blew the tranny I ended up selling it. Now I am into trucks as I use them in my work, but I love the HP. In fact, being a cowboy, I love anything to do with horses. :rolleyes:

But anyhow, welcome and thanks for joining.

Scaramouche - I race my 2004 Mach 1 Mustang. Although it's still a rear axle, I have it set up to do circuit track racing. The drag strip is fun, but I like my corners.

TeddyBearCowboy - Yeah to share about myself and to hear other people's stories are why I joined. I'm also a truck guy and use mine for work. That's cool that you like horses too. That is something that I know absolutely nothing about but have always been curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back