Anybody else playing God Of War?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sorry Xbox people, this is a PS4 exclusive.

So I've been playing the new God Of War since yesterday morning and it's pretty amazing.

It looks like they paid a lot of attention to even minor details to give amazing graphics, and furthermore it's a really great story (very interesting, especially if you aren't very familiar with the source material) with amazing gameplay.

I think the story being based on Norse Mythology (Vikings, multiple worlds that exist "on top of each other", and so on) gives them a lot of new stuff they can include in what I expect will be another Trilogy (sort of like how God Of War 1-3 had a progressing story of how Kratos went from being a general in an army, to God Of War, to killing all the Greek Gods).

And going back to gameplay, it seems like they added a lot on so people can play in different ways if they don't like the "button mashing" people hated on the original trilogy for.

I think its definitely worth playing for both people that didn't play the original trilogy and maybe weren't into it due to gameplay ("button mashing"), as well as people already familiar with God Of War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back