First time crossdressing with a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyDL44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a DL. I was curious about crossdressing. So one day I stopped at a thrift store and bought a skirt and bra. Stopped somewhere else and picked up a pair of tights. I felt nervous at first putting the clothes on. After a while started getting comfortable in them. Now I want to try out more female clothing. Is this normal for a person that has never done anything like this before?

Certainly, you're experiencing entirely normal reactions. Figure out what size you are in women's sizes (might take trying several items) and then you can have fun.

Of course it's normal! It's fun to experiment with styles and looks :D

There is nothing wrong with trying differant items. They can make you feel so differant. I prefer the baby girl style onesie and also top and short sets.
I have worn older age girls clothes .. even a school uniform. Love the style of the old blue rap around PE skirts.
I always wea a nappy and.plastic pants with then but they style of clothes does give you a differant feeling and persona.

Reactions: Nappyboybob
My lady bought me some frocks that are just fabulous and just a touch short in the skirt bottom seam so it shows my Adult Women's Diaper perfectly. And two bikini sets that look a lot like lingerie, with lacy frills but actual swimwear.

I started in my teenage years and i turned out fine. you'l be okay, it's pretty normal to do this sort of stuff (at least i THINK so).

All clothing is costume my friend. Wear what you want and just let yourself enjoy. The world is your stage.

Yes, i think crossdressing pretty normal, even if it just panties or tights

I've been exploring this a bit as well recently, mainly with skirts and diapers (which seem to be made for each other). Though later on, I do want to get some good thigh high leg warmers as well as arm warmers. I'm kinda unsure if I'll get any tops to go with it, maybe something cropped?

It's been quite fun to go around the house with a short skirt with my diaper peeking out from the bottom, giving me a rather naughty feel.

Last edited:
Don't let wearing diapers - diaper covers - plastic panties hold you back from cross-dressing !
It can be a lot of fun cross-dressing and seeing how much you can mix and match clothing items
to hide the diaper wearing or make it more passable plausible for the public viewing.
That's a cute skirt you are wearing there young lady - but you really need yo mama to fix the hem line -
your frilly ruffled butt is puffing out the petticoat and are you sure you are supposed to be wearing
thigh high hosiery with mary janes and contrasting ankle sox ?
When wearing diapers you can skip the loo on the way to skipping the light fantastic.
Enjoy ! ! !

Sounds like a fun time now find someone to share it with

Thats awesome to hear �� one thing you can do to obtain new clothes is go to walmart and go through the clearance section in the womens department i find all kinds of good stuff and for cheap if you are afraid of buying in public just make up a plan if anyone questions it i just use the im looking for my girlfiend or wife it works like a charm... if you would like im always available to chat

It's fun to wear panties. Especially when you are sucking a friend.

ram15l said:
Thats awesome to hear �� one thing you can do to obtain new clothes is go to walmart and go through the clearance section in the womens department i find all kinds of good stuff and for cheap if you are afraid of buying in public just make up a plan if anyone questions it i just use the im looking for my girlfiend or wife it works like a charm... if you would like im always available to chat

Yeah, it can be a tad embarrassing, and often times when someone passed by me, I quickly stop what I'm doing when shopping for women's clothes. Me and my mom sometimes go to Goodwill, and we both find ourselves looking through some of the same clothes now. She tells me I need to get over the shame aspect, which I really do agree with her, but still a part of me is still nervous about it all.

She knows of my DL side as well, and has no problem with it as long as I keep it hygienic, and was on board with me switching to cloth. She has yet to see me actually crossdress, which I'm wishing to hold off on considering I'm having trouble fitting my body and facial image into meshing with the feminine clothing at times.

Hey, I love trying things on in the store. Saves having to return them if you find they don't fit later.

I've met TUNS of CDs over the last 20 years. To a one and all they are totally healthy and normal.
Go to a couple of local drag shows/bars in fem and you'll befriend TUNS of CDs too. They are some of the BEST friends you will ever meet. They'll even help you with all sorts of make up and passing tips.
JSYK A-line skirts are the best for hiding thick diapers. Avoid the he|| out of "pencil Skirts" Use thigh high nylons so as to simplify changing time. And enjoy.
The other night i went to see Sherlock Gnome with a diaper under my skirt and two changes in my purse?

I don't really consider it crossdressing, and you really shouldn't either. You're wearing what makes you comfy, that's all that matters. I have worn a diaper with one of my dresses and a pair of leggins, and between the tight feeling of the leggings on my legs and the comfy padding of my diaper, it was one of the best sleeps of my life. I woke up happily wet and happily messy, super comfy, with a nice smile on my face. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Seek, if I may make a suggestion, try some online shopping. If you can't get over the shame (which I don't feel like you should be ashamed), then find a way around it. I have my whole favorites section filled with thousands of dresses I like. (There's also some more personal clothing, but that's nunya.) If it gets sent out, you won't have to worry about your mother because she seems accepting, and the company doesn't know exactly who's getting an item. Even if a guy's name is on the bill, they don't know exactly who you're getting it for, so you'll be okay. :) :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back