Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thick diapers

Default Thick diapers

Hi everyone! I was wondering, is there a way to make your diapers so thick that it's better to walk than to crawl? I mean, when I get them I want my legs to spread apart like 3-4 ft. wide. Another thing I was wondering too, most people here don't seem to like to poop in their diapers. Why is that, I thought that would be the funnest part?

Never heard of that before. Maybe I'll check them out, do you think they would make it uncomfortable to walk and more comfortable to crawl like a baby?

Uhmm.... Sure? *shrugs*
    I honestly don't know , I just know I have seen them before....

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    Hi everyone! I was wondering, is there a way to make your diapers so thick that it's better to walk than to crawl? I mean, when I get them I want my legs to spread apart like 3-4 ft. wide. Another thing I was wondering too, most people here don't seem to like to poop in their diapers. Why is that, I thought that would be the funnest part?
    3-4 feet? Wouldn't that rip your anus in half?

Seriously, it's all a matter of personal preference on both parts. Some people like the sensation of messing, like me, and some people either think it's gross or do not want to deal with the clean-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    3-4 feet? Wouldn't that rip your anus in half?

Seriously, it's all a matter of personal preference on both parts. Some people like the sensation of messing, like me, and some people either think it's gross or do not want to deal with the clean-up.
    I hope not!! Plus it would be comfy! All I know is that I want my diapers thicckkkk!

Ahh, I wouldn't mind the cleanup. I'm patient and I live with a family who farts a lot loll!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paxaman0 View Post
    I live with a family who farts a lot loll!!

ROFL!!!! That is quite frankly one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. Oh, and welcome to Adisc paxaman.

welcome to adisc and well all i can say is that you reall cant get that effect that i have found.

Darkfinn

They do make spreading pants on e-bay... a search for adult baby items will find them. IDK about spreading your legs "3-4 feet" apart... but the pants they show on there seem like they would spread them a good ways.

If you want thick diapers I suggest you try cloth ones... you can layer on as many as you like in ever increasing sizes and get the desired thickness.

As far as messing... some folks like it, some don't. I personally enjoy the thought of messing and don't mind the act of doing it... but cleanup always stinks.

Edit: postcount 3k, if you were keeping up. Time to get the oil changed and rotate the tires.

Thanks Ace, and Darkfinn. I'll have to try those stretching pants when I move out on my own, b/c right now I just can't wear diapers without my parents kicking me out or something along those lines.