Not open for further replies.

BabyPrinceBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I've only tried a few so far. I don't like the vegetable ones. I really like mango and banana. Which are your favorite baby foods? And not just the blended food, either. I'm talking about baby snacks and formula and stuff. I'm trying to see what to buy next. I want to stock up on baby foods, so I have plenty to enjoy when I regress. I really want to try formula, but some people have said that it tastes gross. And some people also have said that the meat baby foods are gross, but I want to try them.

What are your experiences?

~BabyPrinceBoy xoxo

This feels like a bit of a continuation from your last thread. In the future, I'd say you could update or reply to your previous thread with this same information.

Anyhow, As I mentioned in your last thread on the topic, I too love the Mango and Banana baby foods, they are delicious :)

Other fruit ones that I quite enjoy are apple, there's an apple and pear one that's great too, but I forget who makes it. I also like the sweet potato one too, I know it's not a fruit one, but it's very sweet and hearty.

Yes, meat and vegetable baby foods are gross, don't let that general consensus stop you from trying them out though. In my opinion, the only time meat or vegetable baby foods taste good is when they are home made so they can be seasoned for an adult palate.

Once again, I've tried formula as well, not my cup of tea. If I recall, there were some people in your last thread that really enjoyed Formula, so it seems to be an acquired taste. Just because a few people aren't into drinking formula, doesn't mean you can't try it for yourself, who knows you might really like it.

Yeah, you want to try the fruit ones. I like the peach and apricot baby food. My wife use to make dozens of apricot breads at Christmas time and used them as gifts. The recipe called for baby apricot which would be added to the mix. Her breads were so good that people who received them said we should go into business selling them.

Banana and peach in 1st foods, Banana Blackberry Blueberry and gerber has a new organic one Apple Strawberry Beet that is fantastic in 2nd, lastly Banana Apple Strawberry little bits and Apples, Prunes & Oranges with Yogurt 3rd pouch is really good.
As far as store bought is concerned I am a huge fan of a bunch of the baby/toddler snacks. I ALWAYS have yogurt drops on hand as well as cereal puffs. Little Crunchies in vanilla maple and garden tomato are both really good, imagine cheese curls but smaller with different flavor on it. I sometimes buy the Gerber banana cookies but they very obviously, as in you can taste it, have added iron so you have to go easy with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back