Tuck without tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanessaSissy

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hi everyone! I want to shere with you with my new tutorial about tucking without tape. Hope you enjoy this!

Here's the link :)

Can someone tell me if someone else expect me, use this method for everyday life? :)

That method would be partially effective.
The problem to overcome is the female body generally has a "THIGH GAP" and nothing in that gap.
The male however has no Thigh Gap thus forcing the penis into an area with little or no concealment area.
It just does not appear to be all that natural and with extra muscular tissue seemingly less.
True tucking should reveal a bit of open space between the legs so modifications must be entertained
to create that voided space - otherwise it is like back to square one with that prominent bulge appendage !
Trial and error - with jeans and a fly front it is easier to conceal - with fitted pull on pants shorts a leotard
or a onesie thinking along the lines of a FLAT FRONT unless done right the awkward bulge will not be
compressed enough and the question raised - what is that bulge and why is it there on this female ?
Maybe a period pad liner or the alike. Changing from jeans to a skirt or dress is recommended to avoid
the complexity of the battle of the (flat) bulge.
The penis man must know the limitations of the fantasy that is sought.

If wearing multiple diapers forcing the legs apart then wearing compression
shorts (bike pants) this can create the flat front but it also creates the
plump Michelin man effect - it is not a perfect world thus for the best result
consider wearing a dress or "A" frame skirt to conceal the bulge and not worry about it.

In the dance world we use a dance belt. The XD world calls it a gaff. Either one seems to be a lot easier and a bit more comfortable than either tape or your makeshift methods.

OH PLEASE. All you need is a pair of full coverage panties (preferably satin) with Lycra. You will tuck much more effectively and STAY tucked until you remove them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back