Question on ordering rearz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
So I was thinking about getting some rearz diapers but I'm curious about shipping. Do they do discreet packaging? And when I went to the shipping method it only gave me the option to pick up from a ups store, is this the only way or can you get them straight to your house?

In my dealings with them the shipping was discreet and they shipped and delivered right to my door. Last order was two cases, so good sized boxes to get delivered. Good luck, and hope you like them as much as I do.

Thanks I hope so too, I've got a teeny bit of a sissy streak that I'm trying to satisfy so I wanna try the pink ones lol but if they come straight to my house then why is the shipping option say in store pick up?

Definitely shipping packaging is very discreet. They used to ship directly to your door but recently changed to shipping to a nearby UPS store for pickup. Shipping to your home seems to be technically still available but prohibitively expensive. I’ve otdered a few things from them recently and all went to a UPS pickup point which worked well. I just ordered a case of diapers and they’re going to the store too. Shipping to the UPS pickup point was about $20 to my home would have been close to $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back