• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzya92

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
hi guys i'm kinda a long time lurker just only recently made an account anyway i'm a 19 year old little boy from New York and i'm not sure what else to put here you don't need to know much about me yet haha

but of course if you wanna get to know me just ask

sincerely,
Kuzya

Kuzya92 said:
hi guys i'm kinda a long time lurker just only recently made an account anyway i'm a 19 year old little boy from New York and i'm not sure what else to put here you don't need to know much about me yet haha

but of course if you wanna get to know me just ask

sincerely,
Kuzya

Hi and welcome to the site. I see you're from New York. I grew up on the Jersey Shore, from Bayville to Holly Park and then Toms River. As a kid I had several boats, a couple of outboards and then a couple of sailboats, not all at the same time of course. Do you do anything in New York like boating, racing cars, play in a band....etc. I've done all of the above. I love Bruce Springsteen when he sings melancholy car songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back