Baby Wipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
CuddleWoozle said:
I keep a box of Huggies wipes, and not just for my bottom end. I work and get dirt on my face and don't always feel up to taking a bath before bed. So I'll use a couple of wipes to scrub the funk off of my face/arms/out of hair(!!) until I can get a nap in.

Although your mileage may vary, I had a HORRIBLE reaction to Parent's Choice scented wipes. I mean...like I couldn't -sit- for a solid week. I switched to the Huggies Natural Care and haven't had any issues. So...just a heads up that if you use the scented ones and start having any issues down there, it might be the perfume. (And having to have unscented wipes kinda made me sad, but there you have it.)

I know that feeling. I mentioned it before that I'll usually have a reaction to different wipes--so far all of my previous experiences have been with the adult flushables where all of the brands I have tried so far eventually start having that burning sensation. Right now I'm using the Huggies Natural Care wipes as well and I like the larger size and I hope that since it is made for babies and it doesn't have any perfumes or other extra junk, I can handle them for a much longer time. But for several years I could get away with the Walmart Equate wipes but eventually I started to react to those.

I don't worry about if they are flushable anymore since we are not supposed to flush those things into our septic system anyway. This does leave us with a really stinky lidded trash can but it seems to contain the smell pretty good until it needs its bag changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back