• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello and howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

OptimusPrime

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Well hell, this is akward, but here it goes. I'm a nerd, but not a smart nerd. I can barely use a computer, my math skills are weak and my science education stopped at high school. But I love reading about it! I enjoy reading a good cyberpunk, hard science fiction or the occasional mystery novel. I'm a trekkie and I grew up in the eighties. I'm a gearhead and turned wrenches for a living before switching to my current job. I'm M2F TG and currently transitioning. I'm a DL looking to talk with others that I don't have to hide this part of me from. I've recently been dealing with complications from pelvic floor dyssynergia with paradoxical contraction that has resulted in FI. So yeah, thats me in nutshell. :sweatdrop:

Hello OptimusPrime and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Thank you for the kind words.

Howdy Optimus and welcome to ADISC!

Glad you decided to join and also for your introduction. I hope you find the support and other friendship you may be looking for here on the site. As you explore the site, you will find you are not alone in each of your interests here as there are many others who have similar hobbies, interests, and preferences. I think that as you search the forums and participate you be glad to be part of the community here.

One quick question, why did you say "Howdy" in your introduction? I am impressed as not many people use this unless they happen to be from a country background. But from your introduction you don't seem to be so. --just wonderin' as I say Howdy all the time as it is part of my lifestyle being a cowboy. That's just the way we talk...

In any case, I wish you the best in your endeavors and again express a big welcome to the community here.

Well, I'm no cowboy or cowgirl, but I grew up in the Midwest USA. Howdy strikes me as a less formal or more relaxed version of hello. I used it to try to sound friendly. I hope that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back