Why you love diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
There an emotional vent item. A vent item. It gives me a sense of protection. Makes me feel all small and happy! <3
I enjoy the act of a good diaper change!!! And getting changed!

I love diapers for the simple fact that they keep me dry. Not having to worry about having accidents is very relieving for me.

But I also love how diapers are very soft and yet also very supportive. I particularly love the feeling of laying back and relaxing after I've just put on a new diaper, feeling clean, dry and secure.

Now I've come to terms with wearing diapers 24/7 I feel much more relaxed and confident than I used to be.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

There is nothing else out there that makes me feel the way i do when i wear a diaper.

I don't need them, I like pissing my self, I can play piss games with just me,

kcnbi42 said:
I don't need them, I like pissing my self, I can play piss games with just me,

Fyi, it's a bit more accepted to just say pee instead of piss. (No offense, and none taken- just fyi).

LittleICme said:
Why do you love diapers?

Me:
Necessary to prevent wet pants and sheets
diapers help prevent embarassment
diapers are comfortable
diapers help me relax about incontinence
diapers help reduce stress
diapers make me feel secure
diapers make me feel more confident
diapers are convenient for wetting relief
diapers are discrete protection
diapers make me feel good

Why do you love diapers?

I couldn't agree more.

For me, I love diapers for multiple reasons, one of them being how soft they can feel around my more sensitive parts of my body, as well as they can soften wherever you sit too for more comfort. I'll also admit that I like the feel of the extra bulk around my rear end, as they give me a bottom heavy-ish feel that I enjoy sometimes stroking my hand over my big padded rump. :wub:

As for the use of them, I actually only use them when necessary, mainly when I can't readily access a bathroom, or when there's something I definitely can't miss. When nature calls and you can't find any bathroom to go to, it's a very liberating feeling to be able to relieve yourself and not be stressed about having to hold it in until your insides start to cramp! Not to mention when I'm sick and my bowels aren't agreeing with me, I can be very thankful when I have something to make having a messing accident not a disaster for myself.

To me, diapers are a more functional form of undergarment, making the essential necessity of ridding your body of waste material less of an impact on one's daily routine in life.

I like diapers because it is who I am and makes me happy plus a special club. Known as. Adisc

They are comfortable and relax me, they help me regress and I look so cute in them :) I also love the wet and warm feeling.

Ghostdinosawur said:
They feel great, they make me feel safe and little, I can go whenever I want wherever I want, diapers are freakin amazin

Well said. Short and to the point and I agree 100%.

Make me feel secure and forget about the problems life throws at u. Sit back with a drink with diaper on = good times!!

I love my diapers because they make me feel little. When I'm in a onesie with my pacifier and a diaper on, it's my most favorite feeling ever. I love the crinkle and the bulk and the softness. They make me feel safe and secure, and they make me feel a bit naughty, like I'm doing something I shouldn't because I don't physically depend upon them. I love sporting a bulky, fluffy bottom, and I often run my hands over them. It's a very satisfying tactile experience for me. Plus, they're super cute! :)

I guess it's part convenience (especially if I am playing video games), and part comfort (yes I do find them comfortable, from dry to thick, wet, and sagging), and perhaps i got into them in the first place as a good way to relieve stress and maybe I liked having something i could control (as i couldn't control other things in my life as a kid/teen)

I like how comfortable they feel.

I love them because they have keep my bed linens dry. I also love them for the comfort factor. It can put me in a little space that leaves me feeling secured.

using diapers excites me, i love the warm squishy feeling too. having lots of powder is a new love of mine. and more recently ive found that when i wear more often, they help me feel more comfortable and sleep better in bed. but when i go a while without them they tend to have to opposite affect on my sleep.

I love diapers because I was bedwetter. I don't understand why they didn't just stop my liquids intakes sufficient to know I would have an empty bladder. If they had done that accidents like bed wet would never have occurred.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

nothing like coming home from a long day and taping up. a comforting thing, for sure. I also enjoy the feeling I get when it is wet and the knowledge that I can just relax and let go. It is an opportunity to step out of my busy life and unwind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back