Why you love diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wearing diapers for a while. I was a late ttrainer and my mom kept in diapers till almost six. I had day and night time accidents all the time so this was the best thing for me. I was a Pampers baby and always remember the the wounderul smell and the crinkling of my diapers. I also had the pleasure of still having rompers and or onesies to wear over my diapers, unless o was just running around in a diaper and t shirt. So this time of my older childhood impacted me today. I still love babish looking plastic backed diapers and onesies. I think it's perferectly fine.

They're comfy (physically and emotionally), they help me regress, they're even more comfy when they're wet/soiled, they make me feel calm and relaxed, they make me feel safe and secure, and they make me more peaceful and happy. :)

I think we all agree with the softness and comfortable feeling of a diaper. The independence and freedom it affords us. The satisfied feeling of a freshly soaked nappy. Not to mentioned the invigorating smell of Desitin, Baby Powder and your own urine. Don't get much better than that

It not only the softness, it what makes us feel like our baby self s save as bs secure protection.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Love being diapered like a baby and wetting like one too. Just converted to disposables after many many years in cloth. WOW what a selection of plastic backed diapers.

I use mine mainly for a stress reliever there so soft and comfy also leaning closer to my ab side and having tons of fun

Definitely a big stress relief for me
Can ignore life and its adult things

Comfort. Safety. Peace of mind. Stress relief. Its like a constant hug for my body. And of course...protection from accidents!

Being diapered means I can be me and forget about my bedwetting and daytime incontinence. They also help me during stressful times by coddling my most private parts and keeping everything safe and padded.

I also like the feeling of not having total control and knowing that if I DO have an accident or wake up wet...my secret is safe. In a way they make me feel little and helpless because they contain what my body can't. I like the idea of the embarrassment as well, like, how humiliating it is to be 31yrs old and in diapers full time. Somehow I'm less of a man than my peers but I can't help it. Most people have no idea I wear diapers...but a select few do. And when I'm around them, it makes me feel kind of embarrassed but at the same time empowered. Even though nobody ever says anything about it, I know that somewhere, its in the back of their mind.

For me:

Diapers are comforting
Diapers are comfortable
Diapers are soothing
Diapers are secure
Diapers are safe
Diapers are stress relieving
Diapers are adorable
Diapers are fun
Diapers put my mind at ease
Diapers make me happy
Diapers make me feel normal
Diapers give me extra cushion when I sit
Diapers are useful
Diapers are helpful
Diapers are crinkly
Diapers are cuddly
Diapers make me feel cuddly
Diapers are a gateway to a whole different world
Diapers are an escape from everyday life
Diapers give me something to look forward to
Diapers turn me on
Diapers let me cut loose
...and many, many other things. But most importantly...

Diapers are a part of who I am
Diapers let me be me

Why not? What's not to love about having a reminder that you never quite grew all the way up? It's sort of my Peter Pan experience...

Diapers keep me dry, comfortable, feeling secure and confident. Without diapers I am tethered to my home close to a toilet.

Used to diapers were more of a sexual thing for me. But as my stress level has increased since my enrollment in law school I have found myself gravitating towards them for comfort instead. Now I use padding to have a few moments where I can forget the adult world, snuggle my favorite plush, and play some games or watch movies. Lol its probably what's keeping me sane :p

I love them because I've been happier ever since starting to wear. It started as a kink, but kinda formed into a genuine love for diapers, and now oftentimes I wear just to feel my diapers hug my bottom!

I like how they feel and sound, it is the tactile feeling I think. I like how they make me feel secure and I think they're cute. There is a strong calming effect from them, it helps with my anxiety and stress.

They feel good. When I wet they feel even better and it becomes a bit sexual. I say a bit because it is a warm, soothing, caressed feeling. I find they relieve stress. Sometimes I wear for practical reasons. When i have work to do (taking a graduate course) they keep me form having to stop and run to the bathroom. At my age that can happen a lot.

Comfort, stress relief and a way to get rid of all my anxiety from the day! Nothing better than to put on a Diaper after the day to day grind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leio said:
For me,

Diapers are mostly a comfort thing. From all the stresses of school and socializing with people, diapers are a nice way to wind down and they have always comforted me... even as a little girl.

They also have practical benefit for me as I'm a bedwetter and I'm slipping into daytime urinary incontinence as well. I prefer wetting a diaper than having to clean up my bed or having to deal with wet pants.

It sounds like me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back