Why you love diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helps me de-stress. Relax with paci and onesie on
I now have two. Really appreciate it. Rearz lil'monsters diapers. Comfy. [emoji75][emoji3522]

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

I love diapers for lowering stress and I also like to fart a lot so there's a chance of mess and they're comfortable I also sweat a lot and they keep me dry they always feel comfortable clean or not

I just like to wet my diaper and feel the pee run down my but crack and just sit and keep wetting till it almost leaks. is that just me or dose any one else feel this way?
I do feel a little in barest admitting to it. :blushie:

De-stress and relaxation!

I love my diapers because of how they feel. Sitting on a cloud and pillow at the same time, yes please. They also just help me remember a more carefree life and that takes the stress of life away even if it is only for a little bit.

I need to wear them because I am incontinent but want to wear them because it feels right to be in nappies.

I love to wear diapers because i have a sexual fetish? (i just looove the soft/smooth/shiny plastic shell) and love the crinkly sound of the plastic outer layer!!
Love that i can relax when i wear them (less stress), going to bed all cushion quilted, padded and i like to rub them to!img_5915_c4c5f3b7.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

-liked them since i was 5 or 6 it brought me some comfort ( Abusive dad)
-helps with my anxiety
- no having to get up and use the toilet. :p

They are soft, comfortable, keep me dry and clean. They are good protection and great From preventing embarrassing accidents.

I like to go in my pants.

I love wearing diapers

#1 I get a good night's rest
#2 They provide protection of my sheets (wore them to bed every night from age 4 or 5 to 16 or 17)
#3 They're comfy
#4 They help me relax after a long day at work
#5 less anxiety in social situations

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can any of us really say why we enjoy wearing a diaper? I think that may be unknowable. I think we describe our feelings when wearing one--e.g., "safe," "warm," "protected"--but why we feel those things is certainly beyond me. I'm a DL, so I don't regress and I don't feel any connection to my childhood when I put one on. Maybe those things are there, but they've evolved beyond those childish feelings into something more adult. I feel like myself when I wear a diaper, just calmer. I feel happier. But the "why"? I have absolutely no idea.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
Can any of us really say why we enjoy wearing a diaper? I think that may be unknowable. I think we describe our feelings when wearing one--e.g., "safe," "warm," "protected"--but why we feel those things is certainly beyond me.
Why do we get good feelings from something reasonably expected to produce bad feelings in the overwhelming majority of adults? It's a good question. The scientific side of me wasn't satisfied thinking the answer would always be beyond me. At the beginning of my 30 year search I simply accepted the stock answer - it's a mental disorder. Mental disorders are real and can range from mild to severe, and some people claim the mild forms are as common as the common cold. Many mental disorders have specific causes and can be analyzed, treated, controlled, and even cured. Others defy logical explanations. It's very easy to toss diaper love into the bin of "unexplained mental disorders" and leave it up to psychologists to eventually figure it out. I could have just left it there but after reading numerous psychological theories I realized - these people are just shooting in the dark. They can come up with labels, such as "fetish" or "paraphilia", but these labels do nothing more than highlight the fact that these things are beyond conventional, psychological thinking.

The litmus test to determine if some human behavior is natural, or if it is a sign of a mental disorder, is whether or not the behavior can be explained in evolutionary terms. This seems perfectly logical but the problem here is that we (the general public) are using an outdated concept of evolution. Evolution is much more complex than our simple understanding of natural selection. In addition to genetics there is epigenetics, horizontal gene transfer, imprinting, and who knows what other things, that factor into the evolutionary equation. I don't pretend to understand all these things, but I do understand that, taken together, a plausible evolutionary argument can be made for the desire to be in a wet diaper.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :smile:

They're super babyish (obviously).
They're incredibly soft and comfy.
I love the soft plastic outside and how it crinkles.
They're thick and absorbent, and the good quality ones can usually hold whatever you manage to put in them ;)
Getting changed is a highly intimate and bonding experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back