Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diapered girls?

Default diapered girls?

Alright first off... this topic isn't anything honryish. We all know that there are guys that like to mark their gender as female, to well...many reasons why, which I don't tend to discuss right now.

Are there any girls that select their gender as male to get less of the horny guys to stop bothering them or not have to deal with them anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedteenager View Post
    Alright first off... this topic isn't anything honryish. We all know that there are guys that like to mark their gender as female, to well...many reasons why, which I don't tend to discuss right now.

Are there any girls that select their gender as male to get less of the horny guys to stop bothering them or not have to deal with them anymore?
    I'd be surprised if this wasn't the case.

If I had she-bits, I'd do that. Of course, I'm thinking this with my man-brain, so maybe I wouldn't do that after all. Or maybe I'd just be elbows-deep in myself if I had she-bits.

*shrug*

I hope not, as it's against the rules.

It does happen (shouldn't though, as you can choose to hide your gender in your profile) though, and I generally sympathise and PM them. Whereas boys pretending to be girls get a shift kick in the ass.

I've never done that, but sounds like an interesting idea though >.>

I've done it before. It's not something I do all the time, though. I did it once a few years ago everywhere, seeing if it would make a difference. And it did.

Darkfinn

I would imagine that the copious amount of HNGs would scare some girls off. As far as males marking their gender as female... it does happen on this site... I can name individuals with a penis that are listed as "female". Now we allow it because said individuals consider themselves "trans-sexual". But maybe we should have seperate listings for sex and gender?

I know online it shouldn't really matter... but sometimes it is nice to know if the individual you are speaking to has a dick or a set of tits and a clit.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    I would imagine that the copious amount of HNGs would scare some girls off. As far as males marking their gender as female... it does happen on this site... I can name individuals with a penis that are listed as "female". Now we allow it because said individuals consider themselves "trans-sexual". But maybe we should have seperate listings for sex and gender?

I know online it shouldn't really matter... but sometimes it is nice to know if the individual you are speaking to has a dick or a set of tits and a clit.
    We do have transgender options:
    Male
    Female
    Transsexual (Male to Female)
    Transsexual (Female to Male)
    Transgender
    Hermaphrodite
    Neuter / None
    Private
    Other

Pretty extensive.

^Then if the list is so extensive, why do some males still opt to have 'female' listed?

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    ^Then if the list is so extensive, why do some males still opt to have 'female' listed?
    Exactly. I'll avoid naming names, but I'm pretty sure you know who they are.

Report them to the requests forum, and we'll PM them.

I don't scan everybody's profile (except newbies), so I won't be aware of gender changes.