• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New skunk in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpyskunk

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Heya y'all, I am a german abdl looking forward to the little journey that awaits me on here. I'm mostly a diaper loverer, but I do have fun showing my little side from time to time. My playage is a little older than average, but 9-10 years old suits my little personality perfectly.

My fursona is a brown chubby skunk, even tho I'm skinny as a stick irl

I am open to a lot of things and I like chatting with new people, that can respect boundaries of others. Please don't be mad at me if I don't reply in a few hours, our timezones are probably very different.

Other than diapers, I enjoy reading books, especially fantasy, making music and drawing. I also began writing a novel.

I hope i can have lots of fun on here and i look forward to all the great people!

Last edited:
Hello Grumpyskunk and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Grumpyskunk!

I love your name! I'm sure that you will have a fabulous time on here! The people here are kind and always willing to chat. As a fellow Diaperfur, feel free to message me any time if you want to chat. I'm quite a fan of fantasy myself.

Hello there, Grumpyskunk.
Welcome to the forest. What sort of things do you like to draw?

Tamazine said:
Hello there, Grumpyskunk.
Welcome to the forest. What sort of things do you like to draw?

Hiya, I love to draw lotsa things. Mostly fanart of my favorite book characters or my own. I also draw a lot of furries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back