What baby lotion smells closest to Johnsons baby powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am a lifelong DL and over the past 5 years I have been fortunate enough to have my wonderful wife participate in putting a diaper on me at bed time. Thanks to sites like this I was able to share enough info for her to really understand ABDL. We were online and found plastic adult baby diapers and she encouraged me to order and try. Since then, we most definitely found my AB side. I love the smell of Johnsons baby powder and my wife sprinkles it on with every diaper she puts on me. Its definitely a big part AB feelings.
What baby lotion has the best baby powder smell ??

Just a shot in the dark here, but have you tried Johnson and Johnson's baby lotion?

Back in the day, many women seemed to be 'in love' with the smell of the original Mennen Baby Magic lotion.

The stuff that's available today at Walmart, Amazon, etc., is close but not the same scent. I still use it; it's as close as you can get to the original.

Johnson's Baby Lotion has a pretty generic 'baby fresh' scent. I don't find that it particularly reminds me of baby powder.

Im not a fan of the Johnsons baby lotion. I have heard the Baby Magic is good maybe ill try that !! Maybe someone else has a good suggestion too

J&J lotion smells closest I'd guess

:laugh:

I only use Baby Magic. I kept sniffing at lotions at the store and couldn't figure out why I didn't like the smell. And here comes my mom and says "Oh, I never used Johnson's on you. I used this." And hands me a bottle of Baby Magic. XD

And yep, it was what I was looking for.

I just saw Baby Magic in the shop rite so I bought it. And... I still have an original bottle, though nearly empty.
The scents are different, but I like the new one just as well.

ArchtopK said:
I just saw Baby Magic in the shop rite so I bought it. And... I still have an original bottle, though nearly empty.
The scents are different, but I like the new one just as well.

That's kind of how it was with me. I could tell it had changed, but the new version smelled nice, too.

Johnsons do baby lotion that smells like their powder. It's really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back