YouTube star might be abdl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So there is this girl “jennxpenn” on YouTube and there are two videos of her that reference diapers... the first one she “recreates her old baby photos” and goes outside her house in nothing but a diaper... the second one she gives kind of a joke tour of her apartment in LA and the camera looks down and a pile of diapers and she goes “don’t look at my diapers”... haha idk it seems kind of strange for her to buy and wear diapers and for her to buy them for a joke video tour of her apartment, without her being into them.. what do you guys think? By the way sorry if this isn’t posted in the right place.

Nintendo said:
So there is this girl “jennxpenn” on YouTube and there are two videos of her that reference diapers... the first one she “recreates her old baby photos” and goes outside her house in nothing but a diaper... the second one she gives kind of a joke tour of her apartment in LA and the camera looks down and a pile of diapers and she goes “don’t look at my diapers”... haha idk it seems kind of strange for her to buy and wear diapers and for her to buy them for a joke video tour of her apartment, without her being into them.. what do you guys think? By the way sorry if this isn’t posted in the right place.

sounds like a fun watch, got a link?

I watched and I don’t think she is abdl. It was clearly meant to be a joke just like her drawer full of peanuts

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I watched and I don’t think she is abdl. It was clearly meant to be a joke just like her drawer full of peanuts

Agreed. You'd have more luck finding a three-headed chicken than a major YouTuber who is openly *BDL.

I didn’t say she was openly abdl and I know the video was a “joke” but it’s kind of like when a gay person isn’t out of the closest yet and might make a jokes about gays... she obviously isn’t open about it but it just seems odd that she went out of her way twice to buy diapers.

Off topic, I’m real amazed you got that user name.

Also it’s impossible to know. No one in the public eye wants that shame that people who aren’t into this would think. I’ve already been bashed quite a bit by my roomies who found out. So get that from a few 10,000 people is a nightmare.

Haha yeah I was surprised too.. but yeah I know it’s impossible to tell for sure but it’s not like the fetish is “the rarest thing in the world” I bet there are a least several big time celebs that are abdl

Possibly. Those references you mentioned are certainly not proof that this Youtuber is an ABDL and are most likely just a joke.

But considering that a friend I've known for years, that I never suspected, reveled himself to be an ABDL, that just shows that you have no idea who the hell is an ABDL. Maybe you're assessment about this Youtuber being an ABDL is completely correct, and my gut instinct of "This is just a joke. She's not an ABDL" is wrong. Who knows. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back