Not open for further replies.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Did rearz change its shell material recently or is it just my mind jacking with me.

Just got a few packs of the basic white rearz diapers for bedwetting and work but the shell seems off. It seems quieter and softer, more like a vinyl than regular diaper plastic. It still holds enough wettings to make it half a shift and all night as normal but it feels a bit off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Think so, I noticed a change in the princess diapers too. The shell is different from the previous and compared to the safari’s which used to be the same, have had tapes pop off from the back also with this new version. Hope that they don’t start this change thro their entire line, partial to the crinkly pastic.

Did they go with a slightly more textured / less smooth shell? I've seen a number of diapers go in that direction, and I don't care for it. (the new Cuddlz for example)

I detest that new abrasive plastic too. Oh well. I guess I shan't buy rearz any more then.

I just got a case of Safari’s a couple days ago The plastic still seems to be smooth and crinkly like before.

It might just be the basic white as they are not abdl specific

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back