Trying the Tykables Little Builders

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkjo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just arrived today from NappiesRUs as usual. The packaging looks a bit similar to the Tykables Overnights, but now it has a "Playtime Checklist" instead of a "Bedtime Checklist".

The Little Builders is advertised as a daytime diaper with 3500ml capacity. The diaper itself is surprisingly thin and light, and uses the same hook and loop (velcro) tapes like on the Overnights. It has a wetness indicator in form of some pink traffic cones.

I'm not sure about the actual capacity, since I haven't leaked it yet (it holds two wettings so far), but I'm guessing it holds around half of the Overnights.
The diaper is rather quiet and discreet (since it's apparently meant for daytime usage).

I'm trying out the Waddlers and I believe them to be the same with a different print.

I would guess they hold more than half of what the Overnights do, but that is assuming they have a similar percentage practical limit.

It's possible the Overnights have a higher percentage practical limit so it might only be half or less.

Hotdog55 said:
I'm trying out the Waddlers and I believe them to be the same with a different print.

The Waddler has a slightly higher advertised capacity (4000ml) and is apparently suitable for both daytime and overnight use, while the Little Builders is daytime only (according to their description, at least). So I'm assuming that the Waddler is somewhere between the Overnights and Little Builders. Also, I'm guessing that the Galactic is the same as Overnights, but with a different print.

I just received a mixed case with little builders, waddlers, and galactic, and they are respectively small, medium, and large (so to speak) in capacity. Don’t let that fool you though, The little builders hold up pretty good, and the waddler probably is good enough for most people’s overnight use. They all have the same ‘shell’ with impressive leak guards. They also seem to have this smell to them that when wet releases and defeats most of the typical urine smell, which I like. The plastic is so soft it’s magical.

eddy200 said:
I just received a mixed case with little builders, waddlers, and galactic, and they are respectively small, medium, and large (so to speak) in capacity. Don’t let that fool you though, The little builders hold up pretty good, and the waddler probably is good enough for most people’s overnight use. They all have the same ‘shell’ with impressive leak guards. They also seem to have this smell to them that when wet releases and defeats most of the typical urine smell, which I like. The plastic is so soft it’s magical.

I need to try the Waddler sometime... but good to know you like them!

Going to try some little builders and see how they work for daytime. So far the only "acceptable" daytime diaper I've found (that's currently available!!) is ABU's Preschool Plastic.

Anyone ordering from Tykables, be sure to check out their clothing! They've got a surprising variety of stuff - I especially like their shorts/pants, they've got crotch snaps (which I don't use) that are cut with extra room for a thicker diaper so you don't get squeezed by tight pants when padding up thick!

I just got a case of overnights and they are absolutely awesome. They are by far the thickest and you will notice the difference once put on. They fit my body so perfect and never move around. They will soften between your legs once worn for a little while but they are stiff when first put on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back