Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
So my girlfriend knows about my fetish now. We are both young but she will not participate with me. I asked her to try it once. I can wear but only when she is not around. Is this normal? What is so odd about wearing a diaper just to try?

Yep that's pretty common. Fetishes are like foods, and everyone's taste is different. What you like may really disgust someone else, and there's no way to "fix" that. Their taste may change given time, but you shouldn't expect it.

Having a compatible sex life with any potential partner is pretty important. You need to ask yourself how important and big your diaper fetish is for you to be sastified sexually. And then if your girlfriend not liking them is a deal breaker to that end.

If the two of you can't come to some better agreement than her denial towards your diapers, then you may need to consider you two are just not compatible.

Slomo is right. Maybe try going to couples counseling/psychologist and talking about it with a counselor. That gives the option of a 3rd person who is non biased and hears both sides. They can provide valuable feedback that you both can use to make your relationship grow.

That's a fairly common arrangement. My first girlfriend and I had something similar, I could only wear around her if it was discrete and even then she wasn't completely on board with it and she didn't want to engage with me when I was diapered up and in baby mode, so I had to indulge on my own and in private. This wasn't a bad set up mind you, to me it said that she was accepting of it to an extent, she encouraged it as a part of my weekly routine, but she just didn't want to participate herself and that's totally cool, she could've been a jerk about it and declared it a hard limit, she could have made my being an AB a problem and called an end to the relationship right there, but she didn't. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if your current girlfriend let's you wear at all then that's a good thing whether she is an active part of or an accessory to your fetish or not. I'll also add in that I haven't had too much of a problem with finding willing partners, probably because I don't view my ABDL as a fetish thing, it's more of a lifestyle and form of stress relief for me.

I'll also echo some of the other sentiments shared here, it's very difficult to convert others to our fetish/lifestyle, probably because diapers aren't traditionally looked at as erotic, attractive or particularly interesting. I think the average person has a profound disconnect when it comes to diapers. If they are worn by an actual infant then they are seen as cute, but when worn by an adult I think people often think of geriatrics, incontinence and funny smells and most people don't want to be privy to that. Whatever the reason, diapers are a tough sell, so I'm not surprised that people who aren't normally into them have trouble wrapping their heads around diapers and ABDL.

I also agree with Slomo here, if having a fully accepting partner, someone who will both wear along side you and who allows you to wear out in the open is important to you, then maybe you should do some soul searching and consider if she is the one for you. Also, you gave it a shot, you tried to get her to wear and it just didn't take, from here on out it's best not to force the issue, really consider if you are content to wear on your own or if having a partner who also indulges is a must. I know personally I could have continued on with my girlfriend, the one who allowed me to wear and regress on my own time, but I personally find having a Mommy and Baby type dynamic in my life just makes things better, so we both called an end to things after 2 years and since then I have had another girlfriend and Mommy and my current Mommy friend and I've never been happier.

Best of luck to you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: OmiOMy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back