Any ABDLs (or Littles) who wear diapers without it being a fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyPrinceBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm asexual. I'm not attracted to anyone sexually. I dont want sex. But, I like wearing diapers. It doesn't turn me on or anything. I just like the feeling of having them on. They make me feel comfortable and safe.

I also have a blankie and a paci. I've only been living this lifestyle for a week or so, but I've had the urge to suck on a paci and wear diapers for a while. I'm glad I'm letting the baby in me out. But, I feel so alone, because most people who are ABDLs are either older males, or people with a fetish.

Any female ABDLs, or anyone who doesn't use this as a fetish?

Reactions: Peepeegirl
I'm sort of in your boat. I'd call myself demisexual, I enjoy sex, but partake in it rarely and I really need to feel close to someone before I'm willing to go there in a relationship. On the whole, I am not a very sexually charged individual, I am much more emotional and intellectual, there are better things to do in my spare time and with my girlfriends than just sex i.e. reading a book, watching movies, going on walks or out to dinner etc. As a result of this, being an AB for me has always been a lifestyle choice and an emotional comfort thing, it's a part of who I am, I just really enjoy diapering up and babying out. I'd be lying if I said that sometimes the feel of a fresh diaper doesn't get me going down there, but it waxes and wanes and when I am in baby mode I find diapering up and regressing becomes a very therapeutic and emotionally fulfilling experience for me.

You are right there are a lot of ABDL's who view this as strictly a fetish, but I'd say there are more and more emerging who view being an AB as an emotional/comfort experience or as a lifestyle choice and not something that is predominantly sexual. In fact, if you were to look at the two halves to ABDL separately I think you would find that the end of the spectrum that seeks sexual gratification more are the DL's and it is fair to note that even some of them wear for simply convenience and regular enjoyment, there are also incontinent DL's and I'm pretty sure they don't wear for strictly sexual or fetish related purposes. The AB end of the spectrum though, I think the majority, myself included really just like to regress, return to a simpler time, unwind and be taken care of. In any event, to each their own. Be it a fetish, a form of relaxation/therapy, a favourite past time or a lifestyle choice, being an ABDL is part of who we are and it is what bonds us together on this site, we should embrace all those who identify as ABDL unless they give us reason not to i.e. forcing this side of themselves onto others.

So, in answer to your question, yes there are other AB's like yourself who don't view this as a fetish, take me for instance and I would say that there are many many more, both male and female on this very site who think the same.

Last edited:
Most of the time I wear diapers for the comfort and/or stress relief they provide.

I've only been in the world for a relatively short time, less than a year. I consider myself in the demisexual spectrum.

Diapers, for me, started out as a necessary thing, but after a while, I realized that I liked the feeling of comfort and ease that I got when wearing one—I felt safe and secure wearing. Wearing diapers, for me, brings comfort, relief, and peace.

It's never been sexual for me. I do wonder if my gender (genderqueer) has anything to do with it—it seems that many males have sexual connections to it, and non-males often do not. However this is just my observation, and not science at all.

BabyPrinceBoy said:
I'm asexual. I'm not attracted to anyone sexually. I dont want sex. But, I like wearing diapers. It doesn't turn me on or anything. I just like the feeling of having them on. They make me feel comfortable and safe.

I also have a blankie and a paci. I've only been living this lifestyle for a week or so, but I've had the urge to suck on a paci and wear diapers for a while. I'm glad I'm letting the baby in me out. But, I feel so alone, because most people who are ABDLs are either older males, or people with a fetish.

By their very definition, neither AB or DL is fetish driven. So yeah, that would be EVERY abdl wears a diaper without it being a fetish.

That said, I believe you're actually trying to ask if any abdl's do not include sexuality with their diapers. Most of us do, but there are some who, like you, do not.

Pretty much the rest of us would otherwise fall in the fetish side, and are tagged as SD (for sexual diaper fetish). These are the people who engage in diapers specifically for the arousal they get, and don't othewise wear diapers for general comfort or stress relief.

Slomo said:
Pretty much the rest of us would otherwise fall in the fetish side, and are tagged as SD (for sexual diaper fetish). These are the people who engage in diapers specifically for the arousal they get, and don't othewise wear diapers for general comfort or stress relief.

That's an interesting term SD, never heard it used before, then again I'm not one, this is very much a lifestyle and emotional need for me so there you go.

I do kind of disagree with you on the first point though, I'm in the same boat as the OP, I have noticed that there are some people who view ABDL collectively or separately (AB or DL) as a fetish whether it is by definition a fetish or not, but as you and I have stated and some of the other posters have validated there is also a ton of people who engage for reasons far removed from the fetish end of things and some people who don't even view ABDL as a fetish at all.

Poofybutt said:
That's an interesting term SD, never heard it used before, then again I'm not one, this is very much a lifestyle and emotional need for me so there you go.

I do kind of disagree with you on the first point though, I'm in the same boat as the OP, I have noticed that there are some people who view ABDL collectively or separately (AB or DL) as a fetish whether it is by definition a fetish or not, but as you and I have stated and some of the other posters have validates there is also a ton of people who engage for reasons far removed from the fetish end of things and some people who don't even view it as a fetish at all.

That's just the term I came up with some 3-5 years ago. We already had ones for a bunch of other terms/categories, but not one to describe anyone who actually is fetish driven. DF would have been better to describe a diaper fetish, but it's already taken for diaper furs. I asked for months for a better term than SD, but nobody ever even made a suggestion, so I just went with that.

Its not sexual for me, it is not a fetish. I have had this need/urge as long as I can remember. Sometimes hidden/controlled out of necessity. Its who Ive always been, much happier and relaxed when diapered than not.

littlemoosey said:
Its not sexual for me, it is not a fetish. I have had this need/urge as long as I can remember. Sometimes hidden/controlled out of necessity. Its who Ive always been, much happier and relaxed when diapered than not.

I'd say it's like that for me as well. Lifestyle, therapy, part of who I am, sometimes it fluctuates between those three, most of the time it's all of them. It's just really fun, soothing and natural to be a baby :paci:

BabyPrinceBoy said:

I'm a female Adult Baby, though not neccessarily a Diaper Lover. Sometimes I like to wear them, like you, because they are comfortable and make me feel a bit more Little, but that doesn't happen very often. My pacifier is a constant companion to Little me.
I'm not asexual, but nothing about ABDL is sexual for me. It's fun, it's stress relief, it's a part of my personality, and when I feel Little, sex is the last thing on my mind. So no, you are not alone, there's more of us out there :)

For me being in diapers 24/7 due to medical need and cognitive/emotional comfort is not sexual.
My "Inner Child" is fused on the outside due to very severe childhood abuse and neglect.
I am a Baby.
Yes, I am an Adult too.
I am developmentally and physically disabled with Autism and Cerebral Palsy, and in many ways I am an Adult, but in many ways I still function as a child.
I do experience physiological sexual arousal, but cognitively and emotionally, I do not feel sexual during physiological sexual arousal.
I am just "feeling like a baby", when I am alone in my bedroom and lying between my necessary side safety rails in my bed, which have my baby toys attached to them which I "stim" with as an Autistic person.
Being a baby, I truly emotionally "feel safe".
The Childhood Abuse PTSD "bad memories" go away, and I emotionally feel whole inside and not an emotional wreck of a 60 year-old disabled from birth Senior Citizen.
Regressing to babyhood has kept me out of a mental hospital and strapped-down helpless to a bed and pumped full of psychotropic drugs to "make me be normal".

I’m female at least physically, sometimes also mentally. Diapers and being an adult baby are nothing sexual to me, no way. They bring comfort and safety. When being little I never even think of sexual things(I’m almost asexual otherwise too). Having sex(=masturbating since I don’t have a boyfriend)when playing baby would feel... Just so wrong. It wouldn’t be pedophilia but to me it’s almost as repulsive thought, for some reason. It would be a bit like raping myself, innocent little me, destroying me. I don’t mean to offend anyone, I don’t think badly of people who do have sex when babies. This is just one crazy girl’s opinion.

BabyPrinceBoy said:
I'm asexual. I'm not attracted to anyone sexually. I dont want sex. But, I like wearing diapers. It doesn't turn me on or anything.

I'm Asexual as well, I hate sexual things, as it makes me feel disgusting. and entire point of being little to me is being innocent. My body on other hand has seen diapers as a turn on (i guess that's what that's called. But I've never indulged that side, and continually learn to suppress any reaction from that side. >.>

I don't like how sexual most everyone makes it these days. And have kind of been pushed away from the abdl community in general because of it as of late.

I also have a blankie, paci, and two stuffies, among many other things to make me feel little. Have wanted to be a toddler and not grow up since I was told I needed to grow up as a toddler in my earliest memories.

(nothing beats waking up in morning suckling paci and snuggling teddy and blankie, knowing you can just wet your diaper an fall back to sleep.) :p

My dream would be finding a Christian women whom is ok with me being a little at times, and also asexual. But seeing as I have a higher chance of getting an android care taker in the next 30 years then finding such a women. I guess I should just be hopping for that instead :/

You're definitely not alone. It's purely a comfort thing for me and nothing more.

Guys, like I said. By definition, the very nature of ab and dl is not based on sexuality. This is absoluutely normal, if not expected.

The OP just got mixed up and was basically asking if there is anyone who is abdl that is not sd. That's basically like asking if there are any humans who do not breathe water. Um, yeah, all of us.

Of course. I'm in diapers for incontinence. Even in baby mode they are part of my need. The baby part of me is my comfort mechanism and not so much a fetish since it isn't sexual for me.

LilByte said:
I'm Asexual as well, I hate sexual things, as it makes me feel disgusting. and entire point of being little to me is being innocent. My body on other hand has seen diapers as a turn on (i guess that's what that's called. But I've never indulged that side, and continually learn to suppress any reaction from that side. >.>

I don't like how sexual most everyone makes it these days. And have kind of been pushed away from the abdl community in general because of it as of late.

I also have a blankie, paci, and two stuffies, among many other things to make me feel little. Have wanted to be a toddler and not grow up since I was told I needed to grow up as a toddler in my earliest memories.

(nothing beats waking up in morning suckling paci and snuggling teddy and blankie, knowing you can just wet your diaper an fall back to sleep.) :p

My dream would be finding a Christian women whom is ok with me being a little at times, and also asexual. But seeing as I have a higher chance of getting an android care taker in the next 30 years then finding such a women. I guess I should just be hopping for that instead :/

I would say at your age, I would not give up hope of finding a nice girl that you are compatible with...diapers and all.

Slomo said:
Guys, like I said. By definition, the very nature of ab and dl is not based on sexuality. This is absoluutely normal, if not expected.

The OP just got mixed up and was basically asking if there is anyone who is abdl that is not sd. That's basically like asking if there are any humans who do not breathe water. Um, yeah, all of us.

The asexual part of their post seems to just be setup/back story context for the rest of the post. Not pointing to correlation between sexuality and a fetish or lack there of.

I don't see anywhere they got term mixed up. I do see you trying to use a term you created. (This reminds me of a meme where a person says there are to many programming standards in C so they write their own to replace them all. The next year there are the same plus one programming standards for C. :) )

Currently it's argued what AB, DL, and Little, mean. As in most every one I asked will tell you one of them is non sexual, and the others are. However for each person it's a different one lol.

You can't say it's a fetish for everyone, or say it's not a fetish for everyone. There are many reasons people like diapers and/or being like a little kid. It can fill comfort and escape, but it can also feed into many roles of BDSM.

LilByte said:
The asexual part of their post seems to just be setup/back story context for the rest of the post. Not pointing to correlation between sexuality and a fetish or lack there of.

I don't see anywhere they got term mixed up. I do see you trying to use a term you created. (This reminds me of a meme where a person says there are to many programming standards in C so they write their own to replace them all. The next year there are the same plus one programming standards for C. :) )

Currently it's argued what AB, DL, and Little, mean. As in most every one I asked will tell you one of them is non sexual, and the others are. However for each person it's a different one lol.

You can't say it's a fetish for everyone, or say it's not a fetish for everyone. There are many reasons people like diapers and/or being like a little kid. It can fill comfort and escape, but it can also feed into many roles of BDSM.

Huh? There IS a direct correlation between sex and fetishes. And absolutely no direct correlation between abdl and sex. That IS the whole point.

And yeah I created that SD term. Not because there were too many descriptions for it, but because there were absolutely none at all. Like you said, there absolutely are some for whom it is a diaper fetish. So why then should they not have some way to accurately describe who they are?

As for if it is, or is not, fetish driven: all you need to do is listen to their individual explanation of what diapers mean to them. All too often it's someone saying they have a diaper fetish yet it is completely non sexual for them. Or conversely someone who says they are a DL yet only wear a diaper for the arousal aspect.

It's completely self contradictory, indicating that person doesn't even understand what the basic definitions even mean in the first place. This misunderstanding then breeds confusion and even misjudgement upon the rest of us when they give the same wrong information to others in the rest of society.

Look at it this way. A good comparion to this might be some guy who says he is gay, yet hates all men and finds them sexually unappealing and disgustingly immoral (ie, not being homosexual). Uh no, obviously that wouldn't be gay then now would it. And when this same person goes on to hatefully describe homosexuals, it brings that hatred right back to the rest of the gay community- to which he claims being part of.

That gay community wouldn't only be right in correcting him, they would almost be morally required to. Well, the same for our diapered community here, and how I'm trying to set you guys straight on the simple basics of who and what we are.

Slomo said:
Huh? There IS a direct correlation between sex and fetishes. And absolutely no direct correlation between abdl and sex. That IS the whole point.

Your making no sense. obviously we agree on the correlation between sex and fetish. But the second part, no correlation between abdl and sex ever. Abdl is defined by most every one you ask as a fetish, there for how can it have no correlation of sex, and yet be called a fetish by most. As ABDL is a blanket term for an idea. it's like saying you like sports.

Unless you are referring to sexuality in other regards as in gay,hetro,asexua. In wich case yes that has no bearing on being abdl. But i'm lost to what is being argued if that's what your saying. As I didn't see anyone claim that it was correlative.

For a comparison I'd say, saying your abdl is like saying you watch sports. but the way I'm reading your post is that your like we people who watch sports watch all sports except baseball. forget baseball. it's not a sport, there is no correlation of baseball to sports.

Slomo said:
It's completely self contradictory, indicating that person doesn't even understand what the basic definitions even mean in the first place.
What are you claiming in their post is contradictory? The only opinion they post is "because most people who are ABDLs are either older males, or people with a fetish." wich is in all counts true. As most abdl are males, and near all have a diaper fetish or are kinky in other ways.

I comment to you, because I agree with their post, and by you saying they don't know what they are talking about there for labels me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back