• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DL49

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all I'm DL49, I'm a college student just looking to meet new people I am a bit shy but open to meet new people

I am a DL but do some younger age stuff (pacifier and a romper)

In my spare time, I like to do blacksmithing or play some popular MMORPG's usually I can only do blacksmithing during the summer when not doing college work

I joined this site because I am interested in meeting other people who have my interest and but I am also willing to talk about many different things. Anyway I am excited to meet you all :D

Hi DL49!

I'm super excited that you chose to join our community! I'm still a bit new myself, but if you need any help getting involved, just let me know.

There are plenty of interesting people here to talk to, and I guarantee that you'll find somebody here that plays MMORPG's, at least!

Have a great day, and welcome to ADISC!

Hi and welcome. Blacksmithing sounds sounds really interesting. I'll bet it's hot during the summer, standing over the forge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back