Do I 'need' wear diapers? (Here's why I wonder.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As you might see on another thread I posted, I feel guilty about wearing, but I am probably just gonna give up on quitting diapers.

Mostly cause I don't know if I should wear them.

Until now, I've been wearing because I like it, and it gives me comfort.

-But now, I think I need it, on a low scale, but still.

I usually go to the bathroom to pee 8 or more times a day. (When I'm not wearing diapers.)
Usually, after I go to the bathroom to pee, I get the urge to go, right after getting my pants on.
But when I wear diapers, this does not happen.-

I am not sure what all this means, but I would appreciate some responses from someone who is a bit experienced.

Best regards.
-Chris.

After reading this I think you stay diapered.

Hotdog55 said:
After reading this I think you stay diapered.

Yeah, I probably should. But I am so afraid of getting caught, not to speak of my issue with feeling ashamed of wearing diapers and liking them.

I'd say if you think you need or want to wear diapers then wear them. Any reason is legitimate. Even if you want to wear printed diapers for IC. There's no shame in not being boring. The hardest part is convincing yourself it's ok. If you know your ok then anyone that "catches" you will be ok with it.

dlboylife said:
I'd say if you think you need or want to wear diapers then wear them. Any reason is legitimate. Even if you want to wear printed diapers for IC. There's no shame in not being boring. The hardest part is convincing yourself it's ok. If you know your ok then anyone that "catches" you will be ok with it.

Well, yeah. I just feel like I am having a hard time accepting myself for what I am, a diaper lover, and that I might NEED to wear diapers.

I agree with dlboylife. It's not easy, but you need to accept yourself and your feelings. If you are good with it and it's just another part of who you are, then you will find yourself surrounded by people who accept it too.

Dork said:
I agree with dlboylife. It's not easy, but you need to accept yourself and your feelings. If you are good with it and it's just another part of who you are, then you will find yourself surrounded by people who accept it too.

It will not be easy...

So the convincing part is the key part of killing off that nervous, shameful feeling being around people. Most people say you got to wear in public and its the same way as a shoe that is new it just needs to be use I will start today that its okay to wear diaper

makena43 said:
So the convincing part is the key part of killing off that nervous, shameful feeling being around people. Most people say you got to wear in public and its the same way as a shoe that is new it just needs to be use I will start today that its okay to wear diaper

Thanks for your response. I'll buy some diapers again when my finances are in order. I don't have any at the moment, and that kind of makes me uncomfortable.

It sounds like you've already answered your own question. Yes you should continue to wear diapers. A mental need is no less important than a physical one after all. Your problem is with the all to common acceptance issues, not IF you are a dl. Possibly even a part of the old binge-purge cycle. Just keep working on it. Facing those fears head on is the only way to overcome them.

And makena, you giving sound and useful advice? Now I've seen everything.......

Hey I am showing and giving back to the site and proving I am listening to the advice given. To me. What do you. Mean now I seen it all ?

makena43 said:
Hey I am showing and giving back to the site and proving I am listening to the advice given. To me. What do you. Mean now I seen it all ?

I mean I didn't ever believe you would improve enough to actually help others. Congrats on this by the way. It shows you are finally starting to really get our advice (not to say you all all the way there yet).

It was a challenge for me to accept my incontinence, and to actually wear when I knew I needed to. Out of shame, I would make excuses for why I shouldn't be wearing, that maybe I didn't NEED to wear. But I did. Now I wear adult pull-ups 24/7 to manage leaks, and I am much happier for it. The peace-of-mind is totally worth it. If you have minor urinary issues, don't be afraid to self-medicate. If your symptoms genuinely bother you, then see a doctor.

As it is, how you face this is entirely up to you. You have a supporting community behind you no matter what decision you make.

Thanks for all of your replies. I figure that it'll take some adjustments, and getting used too when being arouns others. But schrew it, I'll probably keep wearing. Just in case.

I still don't. Get if I accept and being comfortable. This is what I understand I think diapers are okay. But I know some people are not okay with it. I am comfortable at home but not in public. That is if comfortable. Means to. Not be nervous. Around. People.

I’m kinda in a similar boat. I love diapers as well, and want to wear them but I’m scared of being found out. I like to pee in them occasionally but I usually wear them twice a month if it was up to me I would wear them everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back