$4 diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

unitDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Before reading ADISC forums I thought the Abena L4 was a top of line premium diaper. I had never heard of ABU “simple” or the newer “ultra”.

I realize if I purchased a case the price per diaper would be less. But just to try them out I bought a ten pack of each plus one of their onsies..... and was shocked to be paying basically $4 a diaper for the “ultra”.

Now to be honest it’s been sometime since I’ve calculated how much I’m really paying per change... as I’ve been always adding a doubler or two or more.... combining different ones, brands, shapes and sizes.

Thursday and Friday I had two long days. Each= 12+ hour of being wet and soiled, and working hard, sweating...lots of walking. On Thursday I wore an Abena L4 with a North Shore and tranquility extra pad, then with holes in the plastic shell I added Abena Abri-form XL ..... then my full body “skin suit”, and plastic bag.

Friday I wore just the “ultra” with one Northshore doubler. Skinsuit. Plastic bag.
( ABU simple... have not yet arrived)

Both uniform sets were removed before reaching saturation or failing. And I have to admit that the “ultra”performance was excellent and for the two day comparison...well worth $4.

Next week I’ll try it without the Northshore doubler and see how much it can really take solo...

And can’t wait to also try the “simple”... when they get here.

It can be hit and miss calculating value from diapers but diapers like ABU Simple can be worth it just for performance alone.

Once you work out your ideal diaper per hour and apply the case rate I would be surprised if the majority of peeps didn’t get better economy from higher capacity ABDL products.

Try Betterdry diapers they are the Best diaper I have tried They are very absorbant and have a high capacity but due swell up when wet. Premium diapers give you better protection and reduce the number of changes so the costs work out better then wearing cheaper thinner diapers. Knowing you can trust your diaper to do its job is worth any extra costs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back