Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rears sarfi diapers

They are ok. The worst problem with them is that if you wear them too snug, the tapes will pull off of the wing.

I heard that with all diaper if you put the tapes on tight the. Tapes will pop off. I usually put tapes on so its on not loose but just right

Quote Originally Posted by makena43 View Post
    Are they the same thickness as the rebels?
    I haven’t worn Safari but I did read Safari are thicker than Rebels.

I adore Rebels, if the Safari have the same fit (just thicker) you are getting a pretty impressive diapee.

Are they the same thickness as the rebels?
    no. Rearz Safari are printed versions of InspireInControl, Rebel are printed versions of Inspire. Both InspireInControl and Inspire use the same shell, but the InControl version uses more padding and is higher capacity.

I heard that with all diaper if you put the tapes on tight the. Tapes will pop off. I usually put tapes on so its on not loose but just right
    Negative. Some might “pop” off from where they are taped, but in the rearz they literally tear off of the wing. That makes the diaper completely useless when it happens.

So they are thicker then the rebels. The only time tapes didn't. Work is too tight or they lost the sticky stuff from consisting. Taking off and on

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    Negative. Some might “pop” off from where they are taped, but in the rearz they literally tear off of the wing. That makes the diaper completely useless when it happens.
    You could use some 2" clear tape for that. A very effective if not so attractive solution.

Safari's are definitely my favorite diaper, I love everything about them. I have never had the tape tear off the wing of a Safari, when that happens to me it's always a Tykables Overnight for whatever reason, I personally have never had this happen on a Rearz or ABU diaper.

That's.great. news. I was getting abit worried about getting a bad product

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    Gone through a whole pack in the past couple of months and not a single tape has torn off the wing. I wear them taped tight too.