• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! Returning to ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexWears

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hey everyone :)

I was a member of the forum some years ago but haven't the faintest what my password is or the email account I made that account on...never mind!

I'm a 25 year old guy, I live just north of London. I've been into wearing diapers since I was 13, pretty much on and off. There have been long times where I've not worn / denies myself wearing. Anyway, the last few months I've been wearing nappies more than ever before really, and I want to finally are some abdl friends.

I've only ever really explored the diaper side of abdl, as well as having a pacifier. I'd really like to explore more being a little, but have no idea where to start really! I'm thinking about getting a onesie though rather than just wearing a diaper!

Outside of abdl I have a boring office job ,live in a fairly dull suburb and I'm into cycling and F1.

Feel free to say hi!

Hi! And welcome back! Was AlexWears your name before?

Hi Alex, welcome back! Wow 13 long time. I hope you find what your looking for here in way of friends and discoving more about yourself ^_^

Hi and welcome back. I remember you, at least your name. I hope you enjoy being on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back