How long did it take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gcanyon

Est. Contributor
When others discovered your interest in diapers, did they ever become accepting?

No, never will. But still allowed me to do it privately.

My wife did. Actually she was probably more accepting I wore diapers than I was when we first got married.

When I also told my mom and dad I was back in diapers 24/7 they didn't (and still don't) fully understand why, but they do at least accept that I am.

I was injured in the middle east and had to wear diapers until I was healed. Now I wear them for comfort. I guess I never hid them. Family and friends don't ask.

I was a bedwetter till 12 and liked wearing then and the reason i restarted wearing was they came out with Attends and have been wearing ever since.

The people I told accepted it as one of my quirks and they were people that I very carefully vetted.

Only people that know I wear are my wife and a childhood friend that I recently reconnected with last year. My wife was not and is still not accepting after 2.5 years, but my friend is. He told me he was gay and I told him I like to wear diapers it all is well between us.

No one knows I like wearing diapers, it's my secret. I don't think my wife would be accepting of it. It's one of my ways of coping with the very difficult time we are having at the moment, but I don't think she would understand.

My wife accepted it almost immediately. And has gotten to the point of expecting me to wear every night. She seems to like it. Always touching my diaper when she gets in bed. Often throwing a leg over my diaper covered butt.

It took my mom many years to accept this was part of who I am and she quit shaming me about it and showing disdain about it.

I began to have serious IC issues shortly after my transplant surgery and diagnosis of diabetes.
My girlfriend went to some doctor appts with me, but told me that she didn't care if I had to wear diapers to prevent bedwetting and daytime accidents.
I wear 24/7 and it is no problem. If necessary, I can change in front of her while having conversation. She has not offered to participate in changing, and I probably won't ask unless necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back