• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi new on here, saying hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pianist

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like to play piano, read, study, walk, go to the gym, ride, shoot and hunt and am based mostly in london,
Nice to greet you all

Hi Pianist!

I'm glad that you decided to join the community! There are plenty of wonderful and interesting people here, and you're sure to find something great here!

If you ever need help with anything, I'm still kinda new, but feel free to reach out to me. I'm always willing to have a conversation, and I absolutely love the piano!

Pianist said:
I like to play piano, read, study, walk, go to the gym, ride, shoot and hunt and am based mostly in london,
Nice to greet you all

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm degreed in organ performance, but I play more piano than organ. I have a Yamaha Avant Grand N2 that I'm getting a lot of enjoyment from. I play mostly classical, Chopin, Bach, Debussy, Liszt, etc., but I was a keyboardist for a very good rock band for 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back