attends diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwayne

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
looking for some of the attends diapers from back in early early 90's late 80's thinking of about 87 to 91 could some one help me i have new home aide and she would like to see what i had to wear to school she is fairly new to home care and dose not recall seeing them from that time period

What do you mean "wear to school"? Are you in college? Night classes?

dwayne said:
looking for some of the attends diapers from back in early early 90's late 80's thinking of about 87 to 91 could some one help me i have new home aide and she would like to see what i had to wear to school she is fairly new to home care and dose not recall seeing them from that time period

EBAY....First place I would look -search for vintage adult diapers and there is a goldmine of vintage older diapers.
CRAIGSLIST Second place I would search
FLEA MARKETS - a crapshoot as to if you get lucky thing is getting lucky.
THRIFT STORES & SALVATION ARMY STORES- A long shot but worth the hunt .

Once you find them if they have a perfumey smell then you know you have the right ones that is if they still have retained the perfumey smell if the bags have not been opened and where they were stored after all these years. Good luck...

TheWolfEmperor said:
What do you mean "wear to school"? Are you in college? Night classes?

I think he wants to retroactively show his nurse a photo of the types of diapers he used to wear in school when he was younger.

wanting to buy a couple of attends diapers from the time frame of 86 to 91 have a person that i want to show them to so they can see the down side of them being sold out to paper pak of today

I might be able show these in a couple weeks. Stocked up on TONS of these. Will post pics when I can.

i would pay for them if someone could help me out not looking for a hand out freebie

i cant tell for sure i have looked on ebay but so many are not true vintage that one dose look like them but i want to see the p and g on them

The box says P&G if that's worth anything

i dont see where it says p&g on it but that dont mean its not there

This is probably later than you're looking for. I'd guess maybe 1998 or so. They're from just before Attends went bad. AA battery for scale. This is the only proof in my stash that Attends weren't always terrible.

20180412_161709.jpg

It says "made in USA by Procter and Gamble" on the packaging.

if the box bag says they was made by p&g that is what i am looking for what size are they and how much for 1 or 2 of them

- - - Updated - - -

that one is even folded the way they was folded from what i recall

dwayne said:
i would pay for them if someone could help me out not looking for a hand out freebie

Just did look up at my post above please.

not seeing your post xpluswearer sorry

- - - Updated - - -

found your post i see some on ebay but any where from 15 to 20 plus bucks for one diaper is a bit salty

dwayne said:
[snipped]that one is even folded the way they was folded from what i recall

If you're referring to my pic, I noticed that as well. I haven't looked at it in a while and I noticed how it uses the 3 way fold most typical with baby diapers of the era rather than folding in half. which is much more common for all kinds now.

when i out grew the pampers mom went with attends cause they was made by the same people that made pampers thinking they would not break me out

- - - Updated - - -

that 1992 one they want 22.50 for just 3 of them thats a bit salty for me dont get much money a month on my disability

dwayne said:
when i out grew the pampers mom went with attends cause they was made by the same people that made pampers thinking they would not break me out
The one that hot dog 55 posted looks exactly like the Attends I knew back in the day however they went to a blue plastic also during that time frame too And if it is not perfumey it aint a attends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back