• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

boog117 introduction to adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boog117

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello there my name is Erik and I am a 25 year old young man who loves Edm (Electronic Dance Music), working on cars and playing racing games on my Xbox one and 360 when I am not working I wear diapers when I am home but am trying to wear them all the time.

Boog117 said:
Hello there my name is Erik and I am a 25 year old young man who loves Edm (Electronic Dance Music), working on cars and playing racing games on my Xbox one and 360 when I am not working I wear diapers when I am home but am trying to wear them all the time.

Welcome to the site Boog117! That was a good intro. What kinds of cars do you work on?

cars i work on.

Scaramouche said:
Welcome to the site Boog117! That was a good intro. What kinds of cars do you work on?

I am currently working on my 2001 honda civic lx what do you like and listen to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back