Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So ran out of underwear tonight and all I had were diapers, I hope I'm not caught lol

Default So ran out of underwear tonight and all I had were diapers, I hope I'm not caught lol

So, long story short. I ran out of underwear tonight. It was my fault by not doing my laundry and yea. All I had were diapers. Thank god it's 12am here, but still I can't stand wearing pants w/o underwear on. So, I'm sort of forced to diaper myself now lol.

Always wear clean underwear!

Shoulda done the laundry, or go commando.....LIEK ZOMG U WARE DIAPERS?!?! seriously though is it that bad? unless there is no background noise, you do something noobishly stupid, or you have a ninja following you I think you'll be fine.

At least it gave me an excuse to where, right?

And I got my laundry done while diapered up and watching Independence Day

Peachy

I think someone has to go underwear shopping! 2 pairs isn't enough

Peachy

I need new underwear. Some of what I have is falling apart! I'd get girl's underwear or something cute, but that would be something I'd have to explain.

I don't blame you for wearing diapers instead, but you have to do the laundry eventually. Good to hear you finally did!

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    I need new underwear. Some of what I have is falling apart! I'd get girl's underwear or something cute, but that would be something I'd have to explain.
    Agreed!

I wanna get a thong or something! :p

Yeah! No thong for me though. Those honestly look quite uncomfortable.

I need to do some shopping to though. I just hate buying em though, I don't know why. I can buy diapers in a store just fine, but I can't buy underwear =/. Mine have holes in em now lol.

I even got brave and was downstairs without pants on and just the diaper. Glad no one came down. My mom did wake up and said something that I forgot from upstairs and I just answered from downstairs where she couldn't see me LOL.