Downsizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bp220

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I recently watched the movie downsizing and it made me think if you could shrink down to a smaller size of your choosing would you? I think it would be great to be about the size of a 4-5 year old. Larger baby diapers would fit properly and so would the clothes. Unfortunately I Don’t think I could live the rest of my life like that. Would u do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I could magically turn myself into a Playgirl model body I would do it in a New York Second! Getting tired of having to go to big cities to buy clothes.
Maybe I then could land my dream job.

I think my size is pretty good as it is. Baby furniture does tempt me a little but I think it would lose some of the zing if I were the right size to use those things. It would also make life a lot more difficult. Probably better just to get some larger accessories for me.

If it was reversible? Sure! Would love to get picked up and hugged, carried around on my wife's hip. The baby furniture would all fit. Just as long as I was ready to go back to work, money has to come from somewhere.

LOL!!! I just saw this movie on the plane and had the exact same thought. I'd love for it to be reversible, too. How amazing would it be though to be a baby size again and be able to wear the THICK, crinkly baby diapers and clothes of my youth -- of which I have lots on hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back