Nap time

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Earlier I decided to lay down for a nap. Before I laid down i figured why not put on some padding. Then the decision of what to put on.... I have eleven different disposables to choose from, but decided to put on a cloth and and some plastic pants. When I laid down I remembered laying down for a nap when I was maybe five or six. I stuffed a shirt into my underwear to get that padded feeling. Wow that was a long time ago... Some things never change.
Kinda funny how we carry this thing with us all of our lives.
We seem to be in a very small club, and am grateful that I have found a place to share this side of myself with others.

Nap time is the best! Going to bed at night is something that I have to do, but a nap is a real treat and when my wife can really make me feel little. Usually it is at the end of a day where I had to work early. She gets the diapers,pins and plastic pants on just right then gives me, Blue, my blanket and a paci. Then she kisses me and leaves the room. I lay there in wonder of it all, I really feel little.

littlemoosey said:
Nap time is the best! Going to bed at night is something that I have to do, but a nap is a real treat and when my wife can really make me feel little. Usually it is at the end of a day where I had to work early. She gets the diapers,pins and plastic pants on just right then gives me, Blue, my blanket and a paci. Then she kisses me and leaves the room. I lay there in wonder of it all, I really feel little.

sounds like you have an amazing wife there!

I usually have a "nap" after I take my wife to work in the morning. I'm always diapered and now I have an adult paci to enhance the whole experience.

I lay down and cuddle up with my blankie--and then I start sawing some serious logs.

bambinod said:
sounds like you have an amazing wife there!

She is bambinod, she is incredible and I am blessed.

Wish mine was so sympathetic!

MailCat581 said:
I used to hate naps as a baby and a kid. But now; It seems I appreciate them every chance I get! I work nights so daytime is my sleeptime/naptime.

I saw a tshirt, "Dear Naps, I know we've had our problems in the past, but I really love you now!"

Hehee! Awesum! :D

I have trouble sleeping in diapers.... at night. But no problems to nap during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back