DC Amor 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi peoples, has anyone got any more info on the 2018 version of the DC Amor?

I am actually yet to try any of their products (mainly due to cost but also whenever I have thought of biting the bullet and ordering they seem to be out of stock in anything that might make it slightly more economical for shipping.)

I have heard the cut/fit of the previous/current products is the same as Fabines, can anyone verify? Any clues if that will be the case for the 2018 release?

I haven’t heard great reviews of the capacity or absorbency, anyone have good experiences with them?

According to Diaperconn.com Jeremy's Website for the DC Amors he updated the website on 3-25 saying there was a issue with equipment and printing so he is sorry for the delays and I guess as soon as it meets his high standards for quality he will authorize the plant to begin production of the diapers. I guess Patience is in order.
Want to take your time do do it right as Mister Rogers would sing.

Argent said:
Hi peoples, has anyone got any more info on the 2018 version of the DC Amor?

I am actually yet to try any of their products (mainly due to cost but also whenever I have thought of biting the bullet and ordering they seem to be out of stock in anything that might make it slightly more economical for shipping.)

I have heard the cut/fit of the previous/current products is the same as Fabines, can anyone verify? Any clues if that will be the case for the 2018 release?

Fabine, Bambino, Carousel, DC Amore, Rearz, ABUniverse.... all the same shell and padding shape and size. (except the peekabu anyway) Probably all made in the same factory.

Same padding shape but not same outer shell envelope size and shape?

I find the fit quite different between Fabines, Rearz and ABU.

Argent said:
Same padding shape but not same outer shell envelope size and shape?

I find the fit quite different between Fabines, Rearz and ABU.

comparing:
Safari
Spoiled
Space
Little Pawz
Fabine
Bellissimo
Carousel

shell width:

shell length:

pad length:

Their standing leak guard height, tape length, and dry weight vary considerably, which is where the variety is. (along with shell color/art and pad composition of course) My measurements being off 1/2" or so here and there is probably just my measuring error. The shells and pads on these diapers are most definitely cut with the same dies. Given the cost of dies, these are almost certainly manufactured at the same facility. Placement of tapes also varies quite a bit, and occasionally varies even between runs of the same diaper, and that's what's creating a different "fit" between any two of these diapers. (rearz iirc widely separate their tapes, as does confidry247, and I know for me that creates a huge difference in how the diapers fit)

So far, I have seen the Bambino Bellissimos to be one of the best bargains. They just work, and are good for many hours. Their durability probably makes them a better buy than the Dry 24/7's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back