• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprinkles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I was inspired by a question in a different thread wondering how many have people stolen diapers before.

This is not to shame anyone but rather to see some interesting statistics.

I did as a kid from family friends. It wasn't a lot, I'd say less than ten over the course of several years. The cost was trivial and I never got caught but I still feel bad about the breach of trust. I obviously wish I hadn't done it but at the time it seemed like I had to.

I used to steal diapers as a kid/young teen (not having money to buy them) when I was first discovering my ABDL side; not really knowing what it was called or why I felt I needed diapers that badly without the physical need.

Eventually I got a job and bought diapers from the store secretly and wore/used them secretly (until I got busted).

Of course eventually I ordered online and fell in love with the better products, so now I mostly used good ABDL diapers.

Same here. Stole diapers from family friends from ages 8-16, until I could drive. Then I bought my own

I stole my first two diapers from my grandma then the third from my disabled cousin. Sounds terrible, I know. But after that, I bought my own.

I bought my pack of diapers with my own money, with some tips
(thank you sprinkles)

I did when I was young, from a church bursary. I discovered that they didn't fit very well.

As I already said in the original thread, I have also stolen a couple of diapers when I was young and had the chance. I didn't have money and, living in a small town in the pre-internet era, buying diapers myself wouldn't have gone unnoticed.

I did when I was young, under 11 and first discovering that side of me. I would steal them from under the sink at my daycare/after school care where they were stashed for the younger kids.

Growing up I used cloth makeshifts as cloth was all there was but in my mid 20s paper diapers became the rage. I was working maintenance in a building with a day care center in one of the units and nicked a couple to try. I went out and started buying my own right after that and took especially good care of their unit out of grateful-guilt feelings afterwards.

I didn't steal them exactly. But I did use emotional manipulation to get them from food banks, free clinics, and shelters.

Dang. Thinking back when I was 9-12 I took some from friends who bed-wet. We would meet weekly at a friends house and I'd take some out to try. I'd stash them in the washroom garbage when I was done using them. To this day I don't know if they found out why I was in there for so long.

- - - Updated - - -

Another story I just remembered.
I was bowling with some friends when I was about 12 and went to use the washroom. As I always do I checked the storage space under the sink and sure enough there was a full pack of pampers (or huggies - can't remember) there. That was the only time I've found a pack of diapers in a public area. I put one on and didn't end up using it but it felt nice wearing it while no one noticed. I didn't have the guts to bring it home though.

CanadianABDL said:
I was bowling with some friends when I was about 12 and went to use the washroom. As I always do I checked the storage space under the sink and sure enough there was a full pack of pampers (or huggies - can't remember) there..

Interesting! I would never have expected to find diapers in the restroom sink cupboard in a bowling alley!

i used to steal them when my sister gave birth , she often kept complaining to my mum they were using a lot of nappies ,,, then the local shop changed hands and I purchased a pack but used one but put it back in bag and took it back for refund ,, this is when I was 15 ,,

I took a few when my brother had a kid and stashed them. Then I forgot where I had hid them. My mother found them and confronted me about them. I told her I used them to wrap around unicycle seat where the leather had torn... to stop the rough edges from chafing..... age 14.

bambinod said:
Interesting! I would never have expected to find diapers in the restroom sink cupboard in a bowling alley!

Yea me neither. It was surprising actually. To this day I have no idea why they were there.
There may have been a changing mat in that washroom I'm not sure though.

I have stolen packs of Goidnites from the sotre when I was about 12 on a few occasions. Grew out of that after I almost got caught by the guy in the store. Thankfully I can buy better diapers anyway now

have never stole a diaper. Theft is flat out wrong! As a person whom has worked in retail I know the effects of theft first hand.

Well, I did "borrow" my cousin's pull-ups a while ago, and hid it under my drawer. My cousin still wets the bed so she uses an XXL size. I never do it again, though, since I now live alone and can buy diapers online without issue.

When I was a teen, we moved into a house that still had some stuff in the attic from the landlord. There was a box up there with diapers that were spilled out. I would occasionally take and wear one. After using it, I would burn it in the wood stove to get rid of the "evidence". That was the only time I wore until last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back