FarCry 5 Pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The new co-op open world is so inviting! Does anyone else play on PC?

I do! It runs amazingly on my gaming laptop. In my opinion though, the anti-aliasing in FC5 is very blurry and terrible looking, so instead I turn that off and use super-sampling instead for that anti-aliasing effect. I love the atmosphere of the game though and there is so many fun things to do other then kill peggies ^^ how far are you in the game? The only region I've completed so far main story wise is Jacob Seed's region. But it is my favorite region with the mountains, plateaus, and the many lakes for fishing ^_^ so obviously I had to claim the whole area for the resistance right away!

Love the game, awsome story ( true in most parts) but my pc has no problems with is, it's like that's all you got bra? Lol

Still havent had time to play Far Cry 3, let alone 4 or 5 lol.

I am very much looking forward to it but I tend to wait for games to go on sale on steam before I purchase.

Am looking forward to play far cry 5 i have gaming pc that can play this game fully maxed out 60+ fps

i have to wait until my new gaming laptop comes in on Monday to play this game. I cant wait.

When I got my gaming laptop I had a few good deals. One Tobii Eye tracker built into the laptop. Which also had Far Cry for free. Now downloading it. Kinda small download for a game 28 GB. A game I just finished downloading is Star Citizen that still in Alpha 40gb :SHOCKED:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back